Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

dudevillaisnice

This is the kind of signing that would restore my faith in randy and houllier.

I will happily look in a mirror chanting "you're an idiot" while slapping myself hard across the face several times.

**** brilliant mate made me laugh :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting 2+2 together - Villa bid £18m, Bid rejected. Bent puts in transfer request.

That's what SSN have been saying....

I'll lay odds RL's transferred £5 -10M cash or thereabouts to SAFC as a refundable deposit should the deal fall through....like he did with Fabian Delph & Leeds to seal the deal before it can be hijacked.

Proven Premier League prolific goalscorer in his prime. Not much else to say. That type of player costs money. Doubley so in January. What's not to like? It's a sensational signing if it comes off.

I can't believe this. Please say this is a joke. !8m for Bent that's ludicrous he is abysmal. I don't think I've ever whatched a game he's played in when I haven't heard the phrase. oh dear Bent probably should have done better there at least 2 or 3 times.

He is a joke for that price. this is a disgrace and if it goes through that's it as far as I'm concerned for Houlier. He'll have blown our entire budget on a waste of space. Please Randy think very caraefully about this. he is not worth blowing that much cash. try the likes of Elmander or Jones. jees anything but this.

Anyone who rates this guy at that price should be locked up.

Get a life!! 1 goal less than drogba and rooney since 2005!! 82 each followed by bent with 81. But theres always something to moan about aint there?

I can't believe this. Please say this is a joke. !8m for Bent that's ludicrous he is abysmal. I don't think I've ever whatched a game he's played in when I haven't heard the phrase. oh dear Bent probably should have done better there at least 2 or 3 times.

He is a joke for that price. this is a disgrace and if it goes through that's it as far as I'm concerned for Houlier. He'll have blown our entire budget on a waste of space. Please Randy think very caraefully about this. he is not worth blowing that much cash. try the likes of Elmander or Jones. jees anything but this.

A goal every other game, the third highest scorer in the Premier League since 2005 behind Rooney and Drogba.

You obviously don't know a good striker when you see one, who would sign in instead?

Please please please tell me your joking. If your not, I'm gonna come off Villa Talk for a bit and pretend you didn't say what you just did just incase I get myself banned...

Now this is out in the public domain ... I can tell you from up here (in Northumberland) its been rife for a couple of days that Bent was on his way to Villa ! I checked with MM on Saturday on this and he can back me up on its true ! Charlie Adams next ... mark my words its true !

Small time half arsed eh Holloway ....? Lol

Yes your Info was spot on and I am not going to comment on Adam just yet

I think people might have missed this so....Bump...haha.

I will happily look in a mirror chanting "you're an idiot" while slapping myself hard across the face several times.

hahahaha lol this made me laugh.

same here mate.

i'll be over the moon if this comes off, the striker we have been crying out for years.

Haven't been able to work since i read this news :lol: lets hope it comes off.

Fair play to you BJ10!!

Hopefully, this will help push us up the table, and back to where we all want us to be!!!

Well, it's a LOT of money. But strikers who score goals cost a LOT of money. Lets get it done!

I'm not bothered by the alleged 'add ons / extras' because as far as I can see, unless he really does the business we wont have to pay any extra. So it's a win, win.

Im hoping this is a joke. Yes its a bit more than he's worth but thats what tends to happen in January and when you're buying a striker!