• Delph
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Delfouneso (for Heskey 39)
    • Petrov (for Hogg 45)
    • Pires (for Delph 74)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:53616b81cd][mrow][mcol color=#8c333c:53616b81cd]Aston Villa[mcol]1-2[mcol color=white:53616b81cd]Spurs

[row][col color=#8c333c:53616b81cd][col]0-1[col color=white:53616b81cd]van der Vaart 23

[row][col color=#8c333c:53616b81cd][col]0-2[col color=white:53616b81cd]van der Vaart 67

[row][col color=#8c333c:53616b81cd]Albrighton 82[col]1-2[col color=white:53616b81cd]

[/table]

2nd half was much better, still alot of things are dire.. last few minutes we kept and putting the ball up in the box by hoofing it up and crouch was there to header it away... why? Jesus there is a whole pitch out there look for space and a player with space!

Lichaj MOTM for me.. the only positive from the match.

Sick and tired of shit results and shit performances. I can't be arsed to analyse it, just don't look likely to win any game we play.

Next up Man City and Chelsea away. I've already had enough of him, but lose those two games and I'll be very much entrenched in the Houllier out camp.

Not as bad as the reactions in the match thread.

If we were that crap Spurs wouldn't have been shitting it most of the second half and looking mighty relived at the end.

Need to start getting some points on the board though quick sharp, shame they wont be coming next few games.

VDV 2 - Albrighton 1 seems like Groundhog day. Thing is this time we had a strong team out and we were at home. Have supported and will continue GH but we aren't good enough to go down.

We were chasing a game and needed some fight and he puts Pires on; I cannot not support or understand that decision. Pires is like the play who is injuried and you have you have used all your subs. "Just stand there and try and get in the way.

Not been the best Christmas for me personal so I am praying for a happier new year.

It's not the players. It's the manager - wrong tactics, wrong substitutions, players don't fight for him and crowd hate him. No excuse for a team that has finished 6th the last few seasons to be losing a game when spending 60 minutes of it with an extra man. People say we have to give GH time but it's hardly as if he took over a team that has been struggling for years. Today he even had a full squad to chose from.

Absolutely dire. He must must be sacked of make the first decision he will have made all season - resign.

I'd be more than happy spending no money in January if Houllier was sacked - I'm actually worried by who he'll buy based on Pires.

Rubbish.

Lichaj played very well. Everyone else was poor, quite frankly. Downing and Agbonlahor in particular weren't working hard enough.

Ironically, I think today would have been exactly the type of game for Stephen Ireland. You know, a midfielder with actual technical skills and passing ability.

We'll be in the bottom three by new year.

Â