Houllier Do You want him or not?

bickster

Do you want Houllier as the Villa manager after the events of the Liverpool game?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Houllier as the Villa manager after the events of the Liverpool game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care

Getting rid would do more harm than good at present. We are all hurting but we need to get behind the team, manager, chairman etc to get us through this.

With the table as it is we can put a couple of good results together and then start builing for next year. keep the faith

Getting rid would do more harm than good at present. We are all hurting but we need to get behind the team, manager, chairman etc to get us through this.

With the table as it is we can put a couple of good results together and then start builing for next year. keep the faith

keep the faith,how could you keep the faith with such a useless manager in charge.a manager that would clearly rather be at Liverpool than at Villa..i'm sick of people defending this rocket polisher.we'd be much better off without him,and by the looks of things the players are of the same opinion..

Just for anyone who doesn't know..

B) As he walked down the steps he stroked the "this is Anfield" sign - which is supposed to be for Liverpool staff to do

This wasn't during our game, it was in the build up to the game IIRC.

d) Before the game, he took time to sign Liverpool programmes for their fans. This is only a week afer GK said that GH could not do this for Villa fans as he is too busy before the game.

This, and the bit about him not waving, has been said by VTers, but of course we've had nothing from Houlliers side. He might have signed Villa autographs at the Liverpool game, as far as we know.

e) Having a public slanging match on the pitch with Stephen Warnock didn't help either

... I don't see anything wrong with this. In fact, I'd like to see more of this!

B) As he walked down the steps he stroked the "this is Anfield" sign - which is supposed to be for Liverpool staff to do

d) Before the game, he took time to sign Liverpool programmes for their fans. This is only a week afer GK said that GH could not do this for Villa fans as he is too busy before the game.

This, and the bit about him not waving, has been said by VTers, but of course we've had nothing from Houlliers side. He might have signed Villa autographs at the Liverpool game, as far as we know.

e) Having a public slanging match on the pitch with Stephen Warnock didn't help either

... I don't see anything wrong with this. In fact, I'd like to see more of this!

Nope not true, Houllier was not anywhere near us, only way he'd have noticed us if we wore black curly wigs with moustaches and chanting 'Calm Down'. His is an arrogant tosser who believes he's too good for our great club.

:?

What's the difference? I didn't really expect him to leave his seat during the match and go and give it a good "stroke" whilst the game was on.

That Liverpool game was a fantastic attempt at managerial suicide.

I hope it has worked ...

still trying to defend this cock at all costs.i think some on here would rather defend him,because its the manager they backed and they wanted, and they dont want to be seen to have backed a crock of shit!.

I do. If Coyle is willing, then we can let GH go. If he isn't, try Jol or another really good manager, Holloway even Pulis.

(Maybe even bruce *shudder*)

But as Shillzz said, last night was a huge turning point.

I really dont care now.

I think im pretty much at this point too. :|

I have never felt so numb about Aston Villa in all my 27 years as i do know. I really dont feel anything.

Ah, the Houllier anaesthetic.

A powerful drug. :(

I really dont care now.

I think im pretty much at this point too. :|

I have never felt so numb about Aston Villa in all my 27 years as i do know. I really dont feel anything.

Same. Just not bothered.

I spend more time in the games and gaming section than i do the Villa section now.

That says it all.

I think I speak for the majority of sane Villa fans in regards to the original article when I say:

**** OFF.

Really?

Check out the vote on here mate.

The vast majority who have voted seem to want him out.

A banner to that effect would thus not be incredibly missplaced, surely?

Nope not true, Houllier was not anywhere near us, only way he'd have noticed us if we wore black curly wigs with moustaches and chanting 'Calm Down'. His is an arrogant tosser who believes he's too good for our great club.

I didn't mean during the game, I generally meant at Liverpool.

I'm just saying. He might have signed something for Villa fans outside the game/ etc...

The fact that he was nowhere near the Villa fans would imply that he couldn't sign autographs for Villa fans at the game.

It's been mentioned to Gen K that he didn't sign autographs for Villa fans a few weeks ago. That was one occasion, I'm sure he's signed autographs on other days.

I'm just trying to state how everything might not be as bad as we are making out.

:?

What's the difference? I didn't really expect him to leave his seat during the match and go and give it a good "stroke" whilst the game was on.

That Liverpool game was a fantastic attempt at managerial suicide.

I hope it has worked ...

I only mentioned that because someone posted previously (5 or 6 pages back) asking whether it was at half time or while we were losing.

(That would have been a lot worse and would have provoked worse reactions on here, imo).

Â