Houllier Do You want him or not?

bickster

Do you want Houllier as the Villa manager after the events of the Liverpool game?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Houllier as the Villa manager after the events of the Liverpool game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care

I was in the give him time camp as my previous posts suggest but being 1 of the 1500 that went, he's got to go. And those saying relegation ain't a possibility, I can see us getting nothing in the next two games, were actually that bad. For a manager not changing the back 4 is schoolboy, then we give them a corner, we then have Clark on Skrtel, instead of Collins. But though we had some banter and outsung the scousers, to not have a manager acknowledge us at the end of a game is diabolical, we pay our hard earned money to watch that shite but instead he wanted to acknowledge crooks in the Kop and god damn is Anfield a dump. General is off site for board meetings but I think the 1500 deserve to know why their manager didn't acknowledge them and then to read the post match comments, I felt sick, when purchasing my tickets through AVFC, couldn't they tell me the thoughts of our manager as Im sure we wouldn't have bothered with supporting them if your not bothered about losing. Also to the Villa fans, I really would refrain from singing Houllier's Claret Blue Army after his lack of respect today, the French FA should have given him a sabbatical! We had one deluded fool run us down and now it looks like another one will take us down. Also to those we won't get relegated, we have the 4th worst defence, when was the last time you seen -10 in our GD column.

I'd agree with pretty much all of that. Someone needs to have a quiet word with GH about his attitude to the fans. General??

I have to say based on last night GH has virtually lost me. I'm giving it to the end of the year before I decide what I think of him so no vote from me for now.

But I see little point in getting rid as who would we replace him with ? Perhaps a manager better suited to a relegation dog fight, because that is what we are in.

Its bad that I was tossing in my sleep last night thinking of what could happen to us.

We are a club who will finish 8th-12th. Its okey to lose to Liverpool. The Liverpool fans are great fans. Its a great club.

Naaaa I have no faith. At least when MON come to the club with a shiter squad then we have now, I had faith no matter who we played to nick something (in his 1st season). With GH in charge I'm just hoping to avoid defeats.

Yes, but results and performances need to start improving NOW. Also, an apology wouldn't hurt.

What is done is done, he burnt bridges with many last night that an apology isn't going to rebuild.

He is on borrowed time now I feel and though injuries are in part to blame he is largely responsible for the increasing pressure he will be coming under.

It already looks like the players aren't behind him and now he is seemingly keen to turn the fans against him.

Yes! Keep him in.

He having a hard time with injuries. Before a ball was kicked yesterday we were always going to lose. 5 in midfield and it was clear from then that they wernt strong enough.

We dont have the resources to be beating teams above us at the moment.

Blackburn (a) SHA (a) and Liverpool (a) Spurs (a) would have been difficult games with a strong first team.

Utd (h) we played them off the park n should have won, not sure how much more Houllier could have done.

Arsenal (h) losing to a top of the table side at home is no embarrasment.

Fulham (a) sloppy last min defending? Managers fault?

Games which he can be accountable for SHA (h) too negative, Blackpool (H) poor display but we won and Sunderland (a)

I want him gone

The guy needs to go, to come out in the media like that and say those comments sums it up for me the man is a disgrace he can go to liverpool with his tail between his legs

what kind of mentality is that to have the bloke is a loser.

"i prefer to lose to liverpool" considering were 2 places off the bottom WE SHOULDNT BE PREFERRING TO LOSE TO ANYBODY

i hope he reads for forums gerard please leave

No.

He's out of touch, has no fight and has turned the team into a load of pussies. We may have well have thrown the game with this clearing in the woods in charge, he sounds like he gave up after 15 minutes.

He's like a cancer, and the final result will be relegation.

This is the worst Villa team I've ever seen (apart from 86-87, when I was only 5 and a bit too young to remember), at least GT's shit team had the guts to fight.

Short of getting in martin Jol (who seems odds on to go to Newcastle) or Owen Coyle, there aint much we can aim for.

I want to keep him and to do well, but we need to win our next two games.

Houllier out for me. Didn't want him in the first place, bt was prepared to give him a go. That "go" has been thoroughly woeful, and he must now leave.

and if e can't find another top manager (Holloway?) until the summer, then I'd be happy for Big Mac to take the reigns until then ...

I don't want him out unless we can get a good replacement, its no use sacking the man if we've got no-one to take over!

He's doing a much worse job than Big Mac .....

and he has badly disrespected the club since Day 1 ....

Â