Houllier Do You want him or not?

bickster

Do you want Houllier as the Villa manager after the events of the Liverpool game?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Houllier as the Villa manager after the events of the Liverpool game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care

OK I relent, the other topic wasn't suitable with the opening post being more than a simple question and a lot of opinions may have changed after the Liverpool game so… please keep this to a simple yes or no post, the discussion about the manager can stay in the rather large topic thats been going on a while.

No, I thought he was the wrong man the day he was appointed and he as just confirmed my worst fears.

As one of the 1500 or so Villa fans who out sung the kop tonight whilst watching that tripe and then had to watch as the manager acknowledged the liverpool fans and not his own I have to say its up there with the most disgusted I've felt in my 30 odd years of supporting this great club.

The man has no respect for us and is a disgrace.

I voted yes, but no I have not. Bet it was painful :(

he touched the "this is anfield" sign, waved to the kop after the game while ignoring the villa fans, and then said this:

It's difficult to say but I prefer to lose 3-0 to Liverpool because I like Liverpool.

...But we conceded a third goal on the break and that was it. Well done to Liverpool.

The fans were good. I appreciated the fact that they chanted my name at the end. It shows they can remember.

There was also a banner at the start of the game. I was not emotional but I was extremely touched by that.

still stand by your yes vote?

In fairness think he meant if he HAD to lose he'd rather it be to Liverpool than anyone else..

i dnno am just trying to play devils advocate for a second.

I only saw game on TV and i turned it off straight away at end so i didn't see the waving stuff ignoring our fans.

Am baffled if he thinks that was a good effort by the side tho.

Â