Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

LancsVillan

A must win game, no doubts about this. We are next to useless away from home this season, so we must pick up maximum points against the lower teams at home. A win might give the team some confidence after some dreadful results, and keep our head above water until we get to January and can add some re-inforcements.

I'm coming up to this game, I don't get to many games these days due to family commitments and lack of money, but I've been given a couple of tickets for this game from a supplier at work. I was looking forward to it a couple of weeks back, but I must admit that has been dampened in recent weeks. I hope to see a victory, and hope to bring good luck with me. Well I can hope.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very tempted to take me ticket back because you know whats gonna happen saturday...

No you don't. At all. Get down there and support the players! They need the support of the fans.

I Know i was just having a temper tantrum at the time and considerd goin the edl march up peterborough

but i will be there saturday top of the Holte,Loud as usual :D

Regardless of the prick we have managing us we need to get behind these lads on Saturday as they need us more than ever. Houllier can't inspire these players but I'm sure 30 odd thousand Aston Villa fans still can. Lets do the managers job for him.

----------------Friedel

Cuellar---Dunne---Collins---Clark

-----------------NRC----------------

Albrighton-----------------Downing

----------------Young---------------

------------Gabby---Fonz----------

--------------- friedel -----------------

young--- cuellar --- dunne --- warnock

---------------- hogg -----------------

gabby --- ireland --- ash --- downing

---------------- fonz ----------------

That front 5 should give them something to think about with Marc, Barry and Emile as back up off the bench. I would want to see lots of interchangeability from that attacking 4 and in particular Ash and DJ.

I would rest Collins against the Baggies as I don't believe that they have an aerial threat? Bring the King back in and see if this can stimulate the back 4 into a return to form.

Feels like a must win, but I will leave that for the Wigan game

Almost any other time I would say we she walk this, but to be quite honest, they are playing a lot better than us and so can see the points going there way. Saying that, im going for a 1-1 draw.