Houllier - released from contract with FFF

Brumerican

A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?  

628 members have voted

1. 1. A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?

• Oui
    • Non
    • Undecided

not sure if this has been posted by henrywinter has posted on twitter:

henrywinter Patrice Bergues following Houllier to #AVFC. #Liverpool players really enjoyed Bergues training sessions (tho he did recommend buying Diouf)

tbf,Diouf had a good world cup and other teams where after him..

It was more the bit about enjoying training that interested me after bibs n cones.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if this has been posted by henrywinter has posted on twitter:

henrywinter Patrice Bergues following Houllier to #AVFC. #Liverpool players really enjoyed Bergues training sessions (tho he did recommend buying Diouf)

tbf,Diouf had a good world cup and other teams where after him..

....and he's still playing premier league football.....

Did we score 71 goals 3 years ago in the League, only 3 less than Arsenal? Was that not entertaining? I love the rewriting of history that goes on.

sure we won the league in 1981, lets pretend thats the present too

CHAMPIONES!

Did we score 71 goals 3 years ago in the League, only 3 less than Arsenal? Was that not entertaining? I love the rewriting of history that goes on.

That was a fun season, especially the run at the end. Unfortunately it was never the same once Barry got tapped up by Benitez.

Didn't we draw 4-4 with Spurs and Chelsea and beat Blues 5-1. Crackin fun to be had.

He wont pick the team monday surely?

Why not????

He'll be in to meet the players tomorrow and oversee training Saturday and Sunday - I reckon he'll take guidance from KMac but essentially he'll get right down to the job in hand.

I would imagine he'll know most of them, I'll be more interested in HOW he plays them and how that side compares with the team to play Bolton?

Â