Houllier - released from contract with FFF

Brumerican

A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?  

628 members have voted

1. 1. A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?

• Oui
    • Non
    • Undecided

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're portraying the Villa fans as mostly against Houllier when that is wrong...I don't know where you've got your stats from, but they're from the wrong place.

Have a look at VillaTalk, they've ran a poll themselves and 90% are in favour of Houllier..450 fans have voted on that poll so far.

Link to poll:http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=64212&start=0

Please get your facts correct before you show the Villa fans in a bad light.

I'm not happy with SkySports!!

That's what I sent to the sports editer.

Dear Sky Sports,

You are a bunch of money grabbing rocket polishers. Stop your sensationalist reporting and stop your bollocking around with less fashionable clubs by reporting bullshit stories in order to make a quick buck off the back of your betting company. Get your facts straight, and tell Georgie Thompson to get her nips out.

Regards,

Disgruntled Bloke.

You're portraying the Villa fans as mostly against Houllier when that is wrong...I don't know where you've got your stats from, but they're from the wrong place.

Have a look at VillaTalk, they've ran a poll themselves and 90% are in favour of Houllier..450 fans have voted on that poll so far.

Link to poll:http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=64212&start=0

Please get your facts correct before you show the Villa fans in a bad light.

I'm not happy with SkySports!!

That's what I sent to the sports editer.

I think a raging mob of the london branch supporters club, armed with pitch forks would get a better responce.

On a side note, why does Houllier look like Bonaparte, or am i looking at him in a weird way?

I've commented on a few articles on SSN, emailed talksport and I'll email that address now as well...

.. let's start the Internet fan revolutionnnnn!!

(Maybe I should contact my friend from the Express & Star to see if they can quote me in there again :lol:)

Dear Sky Sports,

You are a bunch of money grabbing rocket polishers. Stop your sensationalist reporting and stop your bollocking around with less fashionable clubs by reporting bullshit stories in order to make a quick buck off the back of your betting company. Get your facts straight, and tell Georgie Thompson to get her nips out.

Regards,

Disgruntled Bloke.

More like this.

or

We could lynch their reporter at Villa park?

That will definately work :lol:

does anyone live near BMH? if I lived a few mins away i'd be down there telling that bloke to stop bad mouthing us villa fans just because you can't deal with the fact your hair is soooo ginger that if you stood at the top of the white cliffs of dover at night you'd help ships avoid running a ground.

does anyone live near BMH? if I lived a few mins away i'd be down there telling that bloke to stop bad mouthing us villa fans just because you can't deal with the fact your hair is soooo ginger that if you stood at the top of the white cliffs of dover at night you'd help ships avoid running a ground.

haha, I don't think that will help us....Worth a shot though.

Love it!!!

After spending the entire summer browsing VillaTalk until the end of the transfer window, then throughout our search for a new manager, I now find myself struggling to think of what to do with my days...

This. What happens now?? :lol:

I'm thinking of taking up cross stitch...

Â