Stephen Ireland

Richard

We need to start chanting Superman pretty soon.

Let's go for something a little like this - I used my music skills to come up with these lyrics....

Shisha Boy loves the Holte

Watch him pass it, watch him go

Watch him crank dat Shisha Pipe

Then Superman dat Holte

Now watch him move (crank dat Shisha pipe)

Now watch him move (crank dat Shisha Pipe)

Shisha Boy loves the Holte

Watch him shoot it, watch him score

Watch him shift it into feet,

Then Superman dat Holte

Now watch him move (crank dat Shisha pipe)...

Etc etc,.....

You have limited music skills :winkold:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He played a great pass in both of the goals. The part he played in the second goal is obvious, but the first goal was so fluid. He just passed a quick one-touch pass which was then passed out wide to Hutton who put a good low cross in for Bent. It was great to watch.

Ireland has been class recently long may it continue. Glad he's proving some people who didn't give him a chance wrong.

including me, he's shoving my words right back down my throat. fair play to stephen for sorting his game out, and fair play to mcleish for allowing him to get on with it. he's already done more than houllier was ever going to achieve with him.

Glad he's proving some people who didn't give him a chance wrong.

Eighteen months of non performance is more than a chance...

18 months in which he started about 12 games.

did you see him in any of those games. Its great to see him playing well but unfair to suggest he has been treated unfairly.

I was suggesting that it was unfair for people to call him a poor player etc despite him barely playing whether that be through injury or being out of favour.

He has played roughly the same amount of games as Makoun did and I also think its unfair for people to judge him so soon.

I was suggesting that it was unfair for people to call him a poor player etc despite him barely playing whether that be through injury or being out of favour.

He has played roughly the same amount of games as Makoun did and I also think its unfair for people to judge him so soon.

:lol:

In "The People" today (a Mirror Group Newspaper :winkold: ) claim he is a target for LA Galaxy and they "hope Ireland will be made available by Villa who have been running a small squad on a tight budget" :oops: but "cannot pay a fee and have their fingers crossed that Ireland could join them, possibly on loan - although a swap for Keane is considered unlikely". :lol: LA cannot pay a fee!! They must have spent all of their wonga on Becks then. Pull the other one.

In "The People" today (a Mirror Group Newspaper :winkold: ) claim he is a target for LA Galaxy and they "hope Ireland will be made available by Villa who have been running a small squad on a tight budget" :oops: but "cannot pay a fee and have their fingers crossed that Ireland could join them, possibly on loan - although a swap for Keane is considered unlikely". :lol: LA cannot pay a fee!! They must have spent all of their wonga on Becks then. Pull the other one.

i might be wrong here but arent MLS teams only allowed 2 players outside of the wage structure? so they have keane and beckham, they wouldnt be able to sign another european player on big wages

either way that story is utter bullshit

Didn't think he was bad today. We certainly looked better with him on the pitch than we did without him. Was surprised he was subbed so interesting to see if this "spat" story is true