Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I like the kid a lot, a whole lot actually, but I don't think we'll see him and Bent starting together when Bent is back (putting all talk of relegation, x player leaving in the summer, etc. aside), as I'm not quite sure how they'd operate together. There's no doubt he's the 2nd choice striker behind Bent though by a very large distance, and with Heskey surely on he way out in the summer I hope to see a lot more of him next season - even if it isn't playing with Bent.

If they did strike up a partnership though I would be over the moon.

I though he looked like he was trying yesterday before being forced off with injury. Of course putting in a shift is the least I expect! He's obviously carrying an injury. Go with Andreas up on his own against Bolton with five in midfield!

Albrighton-----Herd-----Bannan-----Zog

------------Ireland------------------------

------------------------Weimann----------

???

Nice look about it, though I'd play...

Carruthers--Herd---Gardner--N'Zogbia

-----------Ireland-------------------------

-----------------------Weimann----------

I though he looked like he was trying yesterday before being forced off with injury. Of course putting in a shift is the least I expect! He's obviously carrying an injury. Go with Andreas up on his own against Bolton with five in midfield!

Albrighton-----Herd-----Bannan-----Zog

------------Ireland------------------------

------------------------Weimann----------

???

Swap Bannan for Gardner and I'd be happy.! Lot of people down on Marc this season and no doubt he's not been as good as last but he has something about him a d I believe there are goals in him. Fancy Weimann for a goal tonight!

I think carruthers should start, the kid has got boat loads of confidence and talent..

Think it would be a bit unfair on the lad to chuck him in at the deep end for our biggest game of the season.

I think carruthers should start, the kid has got boat loads of confidence and talent..

Think it would be a bit unfair on the lad to chuck him in at the deep end for our biggest game of the season.

He said he wants to play and is raring to go.. It would not be unfair if the player wants to play.

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2012/04/16/aston-villa-samir-carruthers-hungry-to-impress-alex-mcleish-97319-30771016/

Glad the lad wants to play any player worth there salt will want to play in critical matches like these. At some point they are going to have to jump in at the deep end!

The only thing unfair is the shitty supply our attackers get mainly as a result of the boring negative tactics of the manager!

have been a tiny bit disappointed with this lad in the past few matches. He hasn't shown the killer instinct in front of goal I thought he had after that goal against Fulham.

He try's hard but I'd expect that off any 20 year old tryna prove themself....wish I could say it about older players but it's simply not the case once they get a big contract,effort drops,

unfortunately I don't rate him, he's typical of a youth player at the mo, plenty of graft, battling and shouting but his runs are very naive, hold up play is non existent, poor first touch And finishing has left a lot to be desired....has a lot to do if he's going to be a permanent fixture next year but at the moment desperate times call for desperate measures and he's prob the best of a below average bunch

Thought he played okay.

Is it me though or is his first touch atrocious? So many times he would fumble with it and give it away and doesn't really hold the ball up well.

Granted, he can't do everything, but a longer run in the side does open him up to some criticism.

have been a tiny bit disappointed with this lad in the past few matches. He hasn't shown the killer instinct in front of goal I thought he had after that goal against Fulham.

While I like Weimann and am happy him playing at the moment he's never scored enough in the reserves to have that killer instinct on the Premier League! Great desire to progress and do well though!

While I like Weimann and am happy him playing at the moment he's never scored enough in the reserves to have that killer instinct on the Premier League! Great desire to progress and do well though!

i was under the impression he'd scored a lot of goals, reserve league top scorer one year and hit two hat tricks for the reserves before he got called up to the first team!

Â