Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

There is something about Weimann. He just seems 'ready'. I cannot put my finger on it. He seems to exude a real calm confidence of his ability. It was not the same as when the Fonz burst on the scene as his confidence came across as arrogance (the swagger off the pitch, the celebrations although nothing that stands out too much).

With Weimann he just seems to know he is going to score at the moment rather than thinking he will. Owen was the same when he first broke through and he turns out to be of the third of the player then he will be fantastic for us.

There is something about Weimann. He just seems 'ready'. I cannot put my finger on it.

I think its called "effort" and "desire". You can see the kid is bursting with both and really wants to show what he can do. If the Fonz cared half as much he could probably be up there with the best.

Why isn't Weimannator taking off? I keep trying to push it on Twitter, yet people aren't trending it.

Can anyone make a picture of Weimann with one red eye and metal showing through his skin for me please? Basically a Terminator picture, yet with Weimann's face. It may have already been done in this thread, yet I can't be arsed looking through it all to be honest.

The way he went for the ball when he scored on Saturday, you just knew he was going to score come what may. He has a real killer instinct in front of goal. I've just been watching the highlights of the Reserve game against Norwich and it was the same there.

I really hope he can build on this and become a regular first team striker for us. We could be in for a treat if he can make it at premier league level.

Why isn't Weimannator taking off? I keep trying to push it on Twitter, yet people aren't trending it.

Can anyone make a picture of Weimann with one red eye and metal showing through his skin for me please? Basically a Terminator picture, yet with Weimann's face. It may have already been done in this thread, yet I can't be arsed looking through it all to be honest.

It's Bin Dunne, just with Herd instead of Weimann. We also already have Predabent (whoever wins he scores) with Bent.

Because we've already done that with Herdy.

Herdminator.jpg

Weimann the Barbarian it is!

Because we've already done that with Herdy.

Herdminator.jpg

Weimann the Barbarian it is!

That's Zac Effron Gaz and you know it :winkold:

*takes the suave 'Han Solo in Empire' route*

I know.

You should have taken the suave Han Solo/Peter Griffin from 'Something, Something, Something, Dark Side' route instead :winkold:

Late to say yey to the goal but I can't not post I told you so, just like the many others that have said the same thing.

McLeish is a tit though, the interview afterwards when he mentioned giving the fans the subs they wanted basically shows he is having trouble swimming in the deep end.

Three players who we have been craving to see get minutes and then combine to win the game, he shouldn't be bitter he should say that the players are showing the right desire to be played and they are ready for more responsibility that he will give them....(and then actually play them!!!!!!)

Goals mean games so hopefully we can see what those youth kids have been taught by the overlooked youth team hero KMac.

Late to say yey to the goal but I can't not post I told you so, just like the many others that have said the same thing.

McLeish is a tit though, the interview afterwards when he mentioned giving the fans the subs they wanted basically shows he is having trouble swimming in the deep end.

Three players who we have been craving to see get minutes and then combine to win the game, he shouldn't be bitter he should say that the players are showing the right desire to be played and they are ready for more responsibility that he will give them....(and then actually play them!!!!!!)

Goals mean games so hopefully we can see what those youth kids have been taught by the overlooked youth team hero KMac.

You mean Tony McAndrew..

Well if NZogbia is out then surely Gabby must go wide and the Weimann will get his chance.

Or does Eck start Emile and risk chants of "you don't know what your doing" from 1st whistle!

Why does Gabby have to go wide ? cant we play with 2 strikers for crying out loud.

Well if NZogbia is out then surely Gabby must go wide and the Weimann will get his chance.

Or does Eck start Emile and risk chants of "you don't know what your doing" from 1st whistle!

Why does Gabby have to go wide ? cant we play with 2 strikers for crying out loud.

Yeah I did think about that.

However Arsenal will certainly play 4-3-3 so we will be out gunned in centre of park if we go 4-4-2. Its likely we will struggle to keep possession as it is so I dont see a benefit in making it more difficult.

Also 4-4-2 would mean playing Ireland on wing - again not sure this will be beneficial.

Yeah I did think about that.

However Arsenal will certainly play 4-3-3 so we will be out gunned in centre of park if we go 4-4-2. Its likely we will struggle to keep possession as it is so I dont see a benefit in making it more difficult.

Also 4-4-2 would mean playing Ireland on wing - again not sure this will be beneficial.

Absolutely this.

We need to crowd Arsenal out as their movement and quick passing is very good.

Different for each team. Eg against Liverpool and Chelsea I would like to see us go 2 up front.

Â