Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

He always does well when he comes off the bench so I wouldn't sell him! He's only 22 and will improve! Its difficult to get good strikers in. suttonPaul suggested we should take a bid of 5 mil but that would get you nothing these days. 

Agreed. Unfortunately it seems that young players aren't cut any slack nowadays for suffering dips in form by supporters. He will improve so to suggest selling him is premature.

• Like 1

I can't remember exactly, but I am pretty sure his form started tailing off towards the end of last season and he has been consistently poor this season. Unfortunately, his performances this season would probably be a better overall representation of his form for us than the purple patch he hit briefly last season.

Problem is that he is an out and out striker and is probably only effective in a pairing with Benteke.

I know we played well with all three of them last year but I think only one between him and Agbonlahor should play.

Problem is that he is an out and out striker and is probably only effective in a pairing with Benteke.

I know we played well with all three of them last year but I think only one between him and Agbonlahor should play.

Good point

I dont think there is much evidence that he plays better in a two up front, the only times he has been effective is when Benteke and gabby have created the space for him to exploit.

I'm not sure that he is an out and out striker, but he isn't a wide forward or a deep lying forward either. That is the problem.

I think his best position would be as an out and out striker but he has rarely played there and I don't know how much he would bring to the table besides workrate.

Too small to hold it up frequently. Not fast enough to play on the shoulder all the time. Not consistently skillful enough to be the creative force.

Just a lot of running and the occasionally good finish

Andi was really on fire today. He was a positive influence to our game, although he made a couple harmless mistakes that always seem to happen to him. Those mistakes are easy to see, and I feel many fans unnecessarily take note and make too big a deal out of them.

• Like 1

He is not a No. 10 or a wide-player. Assist apart, he offered very little on the ball as usual.

The times he has played in the front of a diamond formation he has been excellent.

Like against West Ham? Also, I don't believe he was 'excellent' today.

Â