Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Can we keep hold of him?

For another season why not.

...and even if we don't, he has signed a new deal and showed incredible loyalty and earned the cluba huge transfer fee. He would leave with my blessing.

Get some ambition. 

Get some realism.

Can we keep hold of him?

...and even if we don't, he has signed a new deal and showed incredible loyalty and earned the cluba huge transfer fee. He would leave with my blessing.

Get some ambition. 

Get some realism.

Nah, your 'reality' sounds shit.

Can we keep hold of him?

Get some ambition. 

Get some realism.

How is it my reality? It is the reality we all live in.

Unless you think we can finish top four next season?

He is an England international, we will be getting offers sooner or later.

DoI was sure he would leave us this summer, so everything from here is a bonus.

Edited by rodders0223

Can we keep hold of him?

Get some ambition. 

Get some realism.

How is it my reality? It is the reality we all live in.

Unless you think we can finish top four next season?

He is an England international, we will be getting offers sooner or later.

DoI was sure he would leave us this summer, so everything from here is a bonus.

He could have gone to the top 4 already. He didn't. He loves it here. No we're not going to be top 4 next season but if we can keep this side together we can be top 7. If we start selling everyone off as soon as they string a run of performances together we may as well just give up now. 

He was performing well enough for the most part under Lambert but he has now hit a standard that I was never convinced he was capable off of reaching. Outstanding doesn't do him justice.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

He was performing well enough for the most part under Lambert but he has now hit a standard that I was never convinced he was capable off of reaching. Outstanding doesn't do him justice.

He is more consistent in last few weeks and most importantly he is starting to dominate games which he never seemed to do under Lambert. He would have a good 20 minute spell and disappear but now he is full throttle for 90 mins

When we signed one of the best young midfielders in the country outside of the top flight the hope was that one day he could prove he could do it at that top level.

That time has now come and he is now delivering!

Slippery as an eel with absolutely brilliant feet and balance. There was a ball that he manipulated to Grealish in the second half that I saw and still couldn't figure out - it's like magic. Piff Paff Poof. Brilliant today.

what i want to know is where did he find that right foot from,whether it's sherwood/england or a combination of both i don't know but i was one of the-let him go he's not that good brigade-shows i know naff all.  :P

Â