Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Another impressive performance and a well deserved goal. He needs to add goals to his game, I think he is capable. Of course somebody might say he can only score against lower opposition but if his form continues I can see him bagging a few in the league.   

Contender for goal of the season.

I had already succumbed and transferred Delph to my fantasy premier league team. Only £4.5m. 

But it's not recommendable to sign a DM to a fantasy premier league team!

• Like 3

Contender for goal of the season.

I had already succumbed and transferred Delph to my fantasy premier league team. Only £4.5m. 

Bad move. Lack of clean sheets, tendency to pick up a yellow, lack of goals and not enough assists make him a waste of space for fantasy footie. Great player in real life, but not worth a crap in the game

I'm starting to believe Paul Lambert is the manager Martin O'Neill purported to be throughout his entire career.  He has worked wonders with the players that were already here, and has brought in some excellent players at a fraction of the cost of some of the dirge O'Neill signed.  The development of Delph is a stunning display of this, but others who were overlooked are standing up and being counted.  Weimann, Baker and Guzan would most likely have disappeared without trace without the intervention of Lambert, and now all are established Premier League players.

Delph had an excellent game last night, capping it with a goal that will be a massive boost to his morale and performance.  One I am incredibly proud of.

• Like 1

Â