Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Board ineptitude at fault here aswell, if we'd done the logical thing and offered him a new deal at any point in 2013 I'm sure he'd have signed him and doubt they'd have been any release clause so with two years left we feasibility could've demanded 15m which I doubt Man. City would've paid.

Also begs the question where Man. City aware of the release clause before it came out and who exactly leaked it to the press.

cant agree about the board here. They gave him a new deal in 2011 which he probably didnt deserve at the time and came back to bite us. Club stood by him through a lot of injuries too and also through some shit form

He couldnt do the basics under McLeish which was embarrassing to watch

We need a player with more composure in midfield.....I think it has created a space for a player with attributes we gave been missing.

Fabian has been ok in many aspects and we have had some good moments from him.....but for me a dominating midfield player who dictates play?....no

It might just turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Now for the next disappointment.....let's just get it over and done with.

Man City are absolutely huge compared to us.

Financially yes.

Stadium, fans wise, money wise, players wise.

Other than fans, the rest has been handed to them.

Yep. Doesn't make it anymore true though.

Thanks for making that video knowing you had ridiculous release clause, seriously what was the point of a 5 year deal what a hollow gesture.

IEFkbzD.gif

• Like 2

Â