Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

If he goes, he's worse than yorke, young, downing, milner and most others IMO.  None of them spouted the shit he did just months ago.  Absolute scum if he does leave.

I hope it doesn't go through but starting to fear the worst.

Wouldn't care about him leaving if he hadn't made the video: that's the part that rubs me raw. It is not like such videos are commonplace when someone re-ups (you typically just get a half-smiling photo of player at desk in front of what is presumed to be the new contract), so to put one out there is duplicitous on his part, the club's part, etc.

I don't begrudge a player who wants to better themselves, as careers are short, but the exception exists when the ruse of loyalty is tossed out there. If this is true and he goes, that's the part that stings. Fraud.

Feel very let down by Delph, if as it looks very likely he's off to Citeh. All that bollocks when he signed his new contract have served to make him look like an absolute clearing in the woods. If he'd just signed the new deal, and said nowt, I'd not be bothered, but he did so I am. 

Don't get too many splinters in your arse, and I look forward to seeing you on loan at somewhere like Sunderland in a couple of seasons time. 

Explains where the Gueye money came from and why we are signing a player who sounds similar to Delph.

Bigger club than us now and we should have learnt to never trust a word that comes from a footballers mouth. No doubt we'll get some bullshit letter saying goodbye - he can shove it up his ass.

So we've not spent a penny yet, and when the Gueye deal goes through its still £0 net. The takeover appears to be dead and when Benteke goes we would have lost our three most important senior pros. The club is a **** joke.

The mind boggles. Not only has he handed us (insert sum) in terms of a fee, he has took a huge financial hit himself as he could of commanded a ridiculous salary had he left on a free.

That's loyalty in my mind.

Edited by av1

I dont get it. He virtually gave us 8million and owes us nothing. He could have let his contract run down for 3 months but he was descent. Him and downing shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence

Â