Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

This story is not for those tucking into their tea, but to wander backwards into poo slightly...

In Newquay a few years ago me and a some mates were in the midst of a rack of tequila test tubes in a very horrible club.

James and I were overcome with the urge to rid our bodies of this vile fluid and headed for the bathrooms. I entered the only cubicle to spew and the toilet was honestly full, to the brim, with feces. It must have been blocked earlier in the night and about 15 others must have then gone on top of the blockage. Incredible.

I managed to stagger backwards and hold it all in but James didn't. He vommed all over it and got sick and shit all over himself.

The image of him stepping out of the cubicle covered in that much mess always makes me laugh.

I didn't even think many people went to the toilet in clubs! Certainly not on top of others' leavings. No toilet roll in sight, no seat, certainly no lock on the door. Urgh.

Never had tequila since.

• Like 1

Just found out after a couple of years of 1 year contracts I'm being made permanent at work =]

And speaking of bread, today I've eaten a 16" pizza to myself, minus one slice my mum ate.

Kind of proud and ashamed at that.

• Like 2

Kind of proud and ashamed at that.

yeah, giving a slice to your mum. what where you thinking??

What can I say, I'm just a generous guy.

(In my defence I was expecting my sister and her boyfriend to have some and my mum to eat more, plus, no one likes waste right)

Finally bought new headphones today, they appear to be perfectly fine for the top class ear honey that I listen to.

I doubt these ones will last 30 years like the last pair, but we'll see.

Got them in TK Maxx of all places, I thought they only did picture frames and thin tee shirts with penguin logo's on for £30.

Â