Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Listening to the newest Strokes album. pure quality.

Heard the new single and was pleasantly surprised. The first album is one of my favourite albums ever, but didn't like much of anything else they've done since.

Jobs are funny things, aren't they? You get made redundant before Xmas, spend 3 months sat on your arse without a sniff and then all of a sudden 2 offers come in at once. :hooray:

Exactly! I legally mugged off a car superior to mine in every way. :hooray:

Your car must be a bit shit.

Its a 1.3 LX 2002 in silver. Of course its a lot shit. Still love the little bugger though.

Listening to the newest Strokes album. pure quality.

Heard the new single and was presently surprised.

As opposed to future-ly surprised?

Grrr, stoopid Apple replacement text thingy combined with my own inability to check my own postings.

well, not sure if it's supposed to cheer you up, but I went to a really good funeral today!

the old bugger was in his 80's and had lived a great old life, grew up in Jamaica, blagged his way into the forces under age, fought in the war, moved to the UK, was good and respected at cricket and tennis and boxing, 2 wives, 5 kids. Bit of gospel singing from a choir, couple of good speeches and all up the golf club for a session with everyone taking the mickey out of each other and having a good giggle and too much to drink

good sign off imo

Fearne Cotton...very fit!

oh no, don't get VT started on Fearne Cotton.

at least 1 VT member has slept with her, half the guys love her, and the other half think she's a dog.

personally, i like!

Â