Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I think Fearne's attractiveness is based on that she looks attainable. She's fit, but not amazingly fit. So you almost think she's in your league....ignoring the fact that she's famous so is obviously out of your league....

I'm out of her league.

She's Blue Square North. I'm at least League 2.

I'm out of her league.

Pfft, I'm Regional Basingstoke Powerleague Division 4 and I would happily ride the Cotton pony.

I'm out of her league.

Pfft, I'm Regional Basingstoke Powerleague Division 4 and I would happily ride the Cotton pony.

Exactly my point :D

I had (well, caused) a similar moment a few years back. Went to college on Red Nose Day dressed head-to-toe in Darth Vader finery. The journey involved getting the bus from the gates of RAF Odiham into Basingstoke in the morning, and I was stood round for ages as people were driving into the base. When my Dad got back from work later that night he said one of the crew had walked into the hanger freaking out as he'd seen Darth Vader stood at a bus-stop and, as he'd been on the lash the night before, he thought he was still pissed.

A good pen.

Reminds me of my favourite bit of footballing philosophy:

"The joy of seeing Yuri Gagarin in space is only superceded by the joy of a good penalty save"-Lev Yashin

I had (well, caused) a similar moment a few years back. Went to college on Red Nose Day dressed head-to-toe in Darth Vader finery. The journey involved getting the bus from the gates of RAF Odiham into Basingstoke in the morning, and I was stood round for ages as people were driving into the base. When my Dad got back from work later that night he said one of the crew had walked into the hanger freaking out as he'd seen Darth Vader stood at a bus-stop and, as he'd been on the lash the night before, he thought he was still pissed.

:lol: nothing quite tops driving through Cheltenham and watching Skeletor slowly advance in your general direction by the old gasworks. Brilliant.

Nice one! What did you have to do?

Phone in for their stupid "Guess the news story behind the headline" quiz. As Jon correctly pointed out on my Facebook, the odds of winning are slightly better than winning than the jackpot on the Euromillions.

I complimented him on his "Top 10 at Ten" choices yesterday, so think that gave me an unfair advantage!

Â