Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Watching House pissed. Smoked a cigar. Friends gone home. I continue to drink alone. Won every game of FIFA. Got fraped. Want to go to bed. Want to play soccer tomorrow.

I am cheered up by the possibility of going to a festival over the summer with a collection of good friends.

My boy saw me pulling a large shrub out of the garden a few years ago when he was only 4 or 5. This has him convinced that I am the strongest man in the world because I can pull out trees with my bare hands (fair enough the shrub was bigger than him at the time!).

I cheers me up no end whenever he mentions it. Even if it's not true, my kid thinks I'm up there with the incredible hulk.

My boy saw me pulling a large shrub out of the garden a few years ago when he was only 4 or 5. This has him convinced that I am the strongest man in the world because I can pull out trees with my bare hands (fair enough the shrub was bigger than him at the time!).

I cheers me up no end whenever he mentions it. Even if it's not true, my kid thinks I'm up there with the incredible hulk.

You're too modest, I remember when you folded that car in half!

Â