Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Needed some considerable cheering up this morning, a brutal hangover coupled with the tragic news about Stan and his illness put me in a major downer.

Suddenly a gift from out of nowhere. A work issue is escalated to me and I'm sent a whole load of correspondence related to the issue much of which had been previously handled by somebody elsewhere in the organization most likely in the far East who was gifted with the name Kok Wang!

I was very much cheered up seeing how clients were being assured that "Kok Wang is looking at your issue", how "Kok Wang currently has a lot on their plate". Some other crackers:

"Thanks for that Kok, it's really appreciated!"

"Kok Wang has an problem!"

"Anyone know where i can find Kok?"

I believe I need to have this guy relocated to my office for an instant morale boost.

Needed some considerable cheering up this morning, a brutal hangover coupled with the tragic news about Stan and his illness put me in a major downer.

Suddenly a gift from out of nowhere. A work issue is escalated to me and I'm sent a whole load of correspondence related to the issue much of which had been previously handled by somebody elsewhere in the organization most likely in the far East who was gifted with the name Kok Wang!

I was very much cheered up seeing how clients were being assured that "Kok Wang is looking at your issue", how "Kok Wang currently has a lot on their plate". Some other crackers:

I believe I need to have this guy relocated to my office for an instant morale boost.

9042eb9c-dd02-4bdb-a113-d6b70b4ac750_625x352.jpg

Feeling a bit down now with everything, but that certainly gave me a good laugh.

I was in the waiting room at a train station yesterday. There was a children's activity toy thing bolted to the floor in the corner. Someone had written on it in marker pen KIDS ARE VILE. I wouldn't say it cheered me up but it made me larf.

Had a chat with Dell-support regarding a fault device which left me like...

133290436833.gif

But then, after a few well chosen words and a BIG threat not to fill our colo site with Dell servers they bend over and took it full force!

That felt GOOD!

Had a chat with Dell-support regarding a fault device which left me like...

133290436833.gif

But then, after a few well chosen words and a BIG threat not to fill our colo site with Dell servers they bend over and took it full force!

That felt GOOD!

Did you speak to 'Roy'? It's always 'Roy' on the phone at Dell.

Karen Matthews gets out of jail today. It's not that that made me chuckle, it's my missus's quip:

(TV news report): "Karen Matthews says she's been missing sex in prison"

Me: "I'd have thought you could get plenty of sex in prison, if you're not fussy about who it's with"

Mrs M (without missing a beat): "If you can't find a partner, use a wooden chair..."

:lol::clap:

Â