Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

11 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Elizabeth Hurley wearing a bikini holding two star fish she saved . ....true hero 👀

Starfish?

7 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Maybe ....I was too busy looking at her quite tasty looking machine gun jubblies 

Come on, you'd love to see her starfish. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Come on, you'd love to see her starfish/balloon knot/teatowel holder/Rusty sheriff's badge etc. 

😜 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

That my bank's hold music unintentionally sounds like Les Dawson playing the piano.

I used to work for a company whose hold music was Tubular Bells. It was like they wanted to put people off calling, lost count of the number of people I spoke to that said 'why is your hold music the Exorcist song?'

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BOF said:

That my bank's hold music unintentionally sounds like Les Dawson playing the piano.

This should probably go in the piss you off thread.

But on the new Gran Turismo, the music that plays when you pass a license test (which is often) sounds very much like the old PC World jingle. As in "WHERE IN THE WORLD?"

So every time I play it I end up with the PC world advert song in my head all day

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just logged off and not back in work until Tuesday. 

Spoiler

Shame I've got to look after the little one all day tomorrow and then on Friday the In Law's arrive for the weekend. 

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Just logged off and not back in work until Tuesday. 

Hide contents

Shame I've got to look after the little one all day tomorrow and then on Friday the In Law's arrive for the weekend. 

I log off tomorrow lunchtime, go on an all dayer session in town with some old mates then don't go back to work till Thursday. 

tenor.gif

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I log off tomorrow lunchtime, go on an all dayer session in town with some old mates then don't go back till Thursday. 

tenor.gif

Enjoy. I'll be in the pub with the brother in law tomorrow watching the rugby so at least I can get drunk there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I log off tomorrow lunchtime, go on an all dayer session in town with some old mates then don't go back to work till Thursday. 

Where will battle commence? 

Don't worry i won't be stalking you, not in town this week. Absolutely sinking with work so at home doing long days :(

Â