Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Poor Folski, never saw my mum noshing off my dad but did walk in on them getting a little afternoon delight, that shit stays with you trust me.

Straight in the wank bank and stored for future use?

now that's magic......

The one time I didn't organise a fast check out payment for the hotel there's a coach load of pensioners milling around reception trying to decide if they are checking out or not and whether Mabel is dead and have we all had breakfast and where are my tablets and......

Hotel reception lady just 'fast tracked' me.

Felt good.

The one time I didn't organise a fast check out payment for the hotel there's a coach load of pensioners milling around reception trying to decide if they are checking out or not and whether Mabel is dead and have we all had breakfast and where are my tablets and......

Felt good.

Euphemism? 

Felt good.

Euphemism? 

ahh, if only. She was very easy on the eye.

It was the same woman that the evening before had upgraded my room.

Clearly she was mad for me, which is understandable. I'd been driving a few hours so I was warm and creased. She might also have caught the faint whiff of somebody smuggling a takeaway biryani in their shoulder bag. 

Listening to Radio 2 and Thin Lizzy's Jailbreak comes on. 

With the classic opening line -

"Tonight there's going to be a jail break, somewhere in this town..."

It's probably going to be at The Jail, isn't it, Phil?

I'm sure Rob made this joke once and I laughed for about ten minutes after I read it.

It could be someone subconsciously breaking out from a self imposed psychological jail-cell,  such as breaking free from drug abuse or even a damaging and violent relationship I suppose or am I just spoiling things again  :P

• Like 2

I'm sure Rob made this joke once and I laughed for about ten minutes after I read it.

Ah it's good to see you back posting, big man! That made me lol.

• Like 1

It could be someone subconsciously breaking out from a self imposed psychological jail-cell,  such as breaking free from drug abuse or even a damaging and violent relationship I suppose or am I just spoiling things again  :P

if the song was written now you'd be bang on the money

in the 1970's a jailbreak meant breaking out of jail, 'another brick in the wall' was about building materials and 'Come on Eileen' was an encouragement to dance.

• Like 2

if the song was written now you'd be bang on the money

in the 1970's a jailbreak meant breaking out of jail, 'another brick in the wall' was about building materials and 'Come on Eileen' was an encouragement to dance.

I don't know about that, I am still struggling to understand the semiotics of Chirpy, Chirpy, Cheep, Cheep.

• Like 3

Windows 10 is awesome and free.

And gives all your keys to Microsoft :D

If you encrypt your drive

And login with a hotmail account

And use onedrive

(I get the point but its not a outofthebox thing)

I've been chatting lately to a mate who was "of age" when Thatcher was around. I now understand what an absolute word removed she was.

This cheers me up because I now feel "ITK".

Doomed-To-Repeat-History.jpg

• Like 4

I've been chatting lately to a mate who was "of age" when Thatcher was around. I now understand what an absolute word removed she was.

This cheers me up because I now feel "ITK".

Doomed-To-Repeat-History.jpg

Or, as Alan Bennett put it: History is 'just one f***ing thing after another'.

Â