Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Its probably an old video but I saw on fb over the weekend some lions in a circus deciding they didn't fancy doing the show that night and have several goes at mauling one of the 'tamers' to death. Crowd emptied screaming and running.

Anyone saw that video with that couple who meet up with a pride of lions they lived with years ago. They venture into this national park hoping to meet them again, they are advised not to because they got told the lions would probably kill them. Anyway the lions recognise them and are just all over this bloke licking him and are just over the moon to see him. I will always love you is playing over the video, I'm not normally a soppy bugger but I seriously got a lump in my throat and had to hold back the tears. Amazing!

I saw it and felt the same way......snap

This is the video I referred to, starts going off after 3 mins in.

Awful treatment from the staff. Why didn't they just back off after the initial incident to let the Lion calm down I don't know. They kept antagonising them so they kept getting attacked. Awful.

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

This is the video I referred to, starts going off after 3 mins in.

Awful treatment from the staff. Why didn't they just back off after the initial incident to let the Lion calm down I don't know. They kept antagonising them so they kept getting attacked. Awful.

I'm kind of glad that they got attacked. Call me evil I don't care, animals aren't made for the circus and they most likely get treated like shit so good on em!
  • Like 1

http://what-would-i-say.com/

"what would i say?" automatically generates Facebook posts that sound like you! Technically speaking, it trains a Markov Bot based on mixture model of bigram and unigram probabilities derived from your past post history. Don't worry, we don't store any of your personal information anywhere. In fact, we don't even have a database! All computations are done client side, so only your browser ever sees your post history.

Some absolutely hilarious results :D

One of my favourites so far:

"I laughed so hard my Tesco bag burst into flames over the cat's face"

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 2

http://what-would-i-say.com/

"what would i say?" automatically generates Facebook posts that sound like you! Technically speaking, it trains a Markov Bot based on mixture model of bigram and unigram probabilities derived from your past post history. Don't worry, we don't store any of your personal information anywhere. In fact, we don't even have a database! All computations are done client side, so only your browser ever sees your post history.

Some absolutely hilarious results :D

One of my favourites so far:

"I laughed so hard my Tesco bag burst into flames over the cat's face"

Oh thank you, I love this. 

Here are some of 'mine': 

It certainly explains my name to say that the ref would dive, and that spiel about local radio, as a run in to Phil's Springsteen cover. Now. 

I wasn't the guys outside doing this from nacker saddler, probably only a threeday week.

Yeah, I wonder about that Lesley, ta.

Can't remember wanting Arsenal to William Hague at sundown and 30 miles Davis working with Bela Bartok!

Anyway, if Bombay is the main point lead reestablished in The Knavesmire vets race, not so much sangria.

Depends on the Jam, The Sex Pistols, Dave Edmunds...

Edited by mjmooney

Best thing ever!

"The earthquake was your candy ass in the league 2 minutes ago today since I started the the most superb intellect!"

"

Yeah me to stay at Villa even if I'm going to rent from Pav's!"

"

Dowd should not forget Muscleman Mark." Edited by Wainy316

Yeah a bit addicted to this now, here's a couple more...

"I cracked a few hours you"

"Why? WTF are they? Twitterdouchebags"

"I cracked a few jokes in 2005 which will hopefully hide the fact that I fancy a swarm of motorcycles first."

"England don't worry me, it's Sheffield Wednesday FC"

"Yeah me with Steve Mclaren tomorrow because of the most football fans will come on the proper cup instead."

"Unemployment = Pablo Escobar"

"Maybe they are evil, the Aston Villa FC."

"Kazakhstan is Laos? As mooted by FIFA."

"Namby pamby Britain, pussyfooting around with your portable speakers and BOWEL POKE PRIVELAGES, $6.99 PER game"

Okay I'll stop now I promise.

Edited by Wainy316

Â