Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I had a conversation with my Director in the office that lead him to want me to look something up on the interweb.

I clicked for googly, and my googly history came up including:

Amanda Knox

Anna Nicole Smith

Gay tattoo ideas

psycho faces

meth face pictures

comedy vegetables

Chairman Mao

Ronald Reagan

To which his only reaction was 'what goes on in your head?'

One does not see 'comedy vegetables' next to 'Chairman Mao' in a sentence enough these days...

Coming to work planning on having tuna/sweetcorn for lunch and ending up having a doner kebab instead. That has cheered me up no end. Now excuse me while I take a snooze.

• Like 1

I remember at school, every tuesday I had a free period before lunch. This meant that a friend and I would make the journey to the kebab shop (which would normally take too long to fit into a regular lunch time) and get a huge kebab and chips (the shop was called High Tide on Kings Heath High Street) and it was delicious.

I would literally look forward to that for the entire week.

Coming to work planning on having tuna/sweetcorn for lunch and ending up having a doner kebab instead. That has cheered me up no end. Now excuse me while I take a snooze.

That is one mighty lunch.

Once in a blue moon I assure you.  But as it's bench day I can justify the extra protein ;):P

living in Yorkshire, my son is the only Villa fan at school. The rest are all plastic of any given colour, depending who's winning. So we had 2 of his friends around to play Fifa. One had a Man City top on the other Chelsea. They always rib him about the Villa. Now I don't know much about fifa, but I have found out you can earn virtual  money to buy better players or you can buy some of this virtual money. Anyway they were in an online game with some other kids and kept losing. So they looked at the other kids squads and the Chelsea kids said

" ITS NOT FAIR , LOOK HOW MUCH MONEY THEY HAVE GOT"

• Like 2

That is one mighty lunch.

Once in a blue moon I assure you.  But as it's bench day I can justify the extra protein ;):P

And 1000 grams of sat fat?  Who cares I friggin love a doner now and again.

living in Yorkshire, my son is the only Villa fan at school. The rest are all plastic of any given colour, depending who's winning. So we had 2 of his friends around to play Fifa. One had a Man City top on the other Chelsea. They always rib him about the Villa. Now I don't know much about fifa, but I have found out you can earn virtual  money to buy better players or you can buy some of this virtual money. Anyway they were in an online game with some other kids and kept losing. So they looked at the other kids squads and the Chelsea kids said

" ITS NOT FAIR , LOOK HOW MUCH MONEY THEY HAVE GOT"

and you were all ...

Dude...no..gif

And 1000 grams of sat fat?  Who cares I friggin love a doner now and again.

not-listening-dumb-and-dumber-o.gif:P :P

Â