Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

right about now Mrs Mooney is being phoned by Mr Mooney's work bro's to come and collect him from under the table at some girly dance club

he's laying on sticky carpet with blim burns in his suit trousers, off his tits on Baileys, Chardonnay, Lager and Guiness

• Like 2

I saw his name 'viewing' the match thread, so perhaps it was an altogether quieter affair, perhaps with a few awkward handshakes and bad jokes, and maybe some cake.

That's the badger. Although if ever there was a night I could should have got totally wasted, it was this one. Just the one bottle of Bishop's Finger, but hell, I feel GOOOOOOD. 

Also, I'm pacing myself for the next few days. 

Baggies fan due tomorrow. Just trying to raise him on the phone, but for some reason he's not responding. Funny, that. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

I saw his name 'viewing' the match thread, so perhaps it was an altogether quieter affair, perhaps with a few awkward handshakes and bad jokes, and maybe some cake.

That's the badger. Although if ever there was a night I could should have got totally wasted, it was this one. Just the one bottle of Bishop's Finger, but hell, I feel GOOOOOOD. 

Baggies fan due tomorrow. Just trying to raise him on the phone, but for some reason he's not responding. Funny, that. 

Raise him on the phone?

What is that some kind of ye olde phone sex?

• Like 2

Raise him on the phone?

OI !

shouldn't you be off the net and meditating and getting your feet rubbed?

Raise him on the phone?

I thought some bloody cardboard inspector would say that. 

• Like 1

Flick the ink at your closest rival.

Do it! At school this there was this guy who we got on well with despite being half French and 4 of us would sit together in maths and RE. It was during these lessons that he would flick ink over me and a friend and over our work. The teachers would moan at us for making a mess of our work and despite pointing out "This is blue fountain pen ink from Oli's fountain pen, we are both using black fine liners" they wouldn't accept it.

So after putting up with this for a year and a half, I brought in a couple of fountain pens and plenty of blue ink. We waited until Oli wasn't looking and flicked ink all over him and his work, he didn't feel it at all, so we switched back to our usual pens. He eventually turned around and just could not work out what had happened :D

Ah Oli, always a source of amusement. When France played Greece during Euro 2004 somebody remarked "Oli has split loyalties because he's both French and greasy"

Flick the ink at your closest rival.

Do it! At school this there was this guy who we got on well with despite being half French and 4 of us would sit together in maths and RE. It was during these lessons that he would flick ink over me and a friend and over our work. The teachers would moan at us for making a mess of our work and despite pointing out "This is blue fountain pen ink from Oli's fountain pen, we are both using black fine liners" they wouldn't accept it.

So after putting up with this for a year and a half, I brought in a couple of fountain pens and plenty of blue ink. We waited until Oli wasn't looking and flicked ink all over him and his work, he didn't feel it at all, so we switched back to our usual pens. He eventually turned around and just could not work out what had happened :D

Ah Oli, always a source of amusement. When France played Greece during Euro 2004 somebody remarked "Oli has split loyalties because he's both French and greasy"

I guess you had to be there .....

Â