Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Last night in my Spanish class we had a new guy turn up (the class started in September)

Turns out he's only just turning up because he's been doing German by accident.

• Like 4

Last night in my Spanish class we had a new guy turn up (the class started in September)

tumblr_mezldlG3Ov1ql3ugao1_250.gif

Earthquake time once more.

Apparently he only got suspicious when the unveiled the secret plan to re invade Poland starting at 6:00am

and he thought, hang on, 6:00am?

Incidentally, national stereotype alert, I was in Newbury Services trying to decide if I wanted Percy Pigs or choc covered brazils, when a tall German with blond(ish) hair was stood surveying the car park and announced 'zeh are already 5 minutes late'

• Like 1

I was in a college group one time and because I used never get out of bed and therefore, would never go to lectures, so I got grouped with the other guy who never went to college and 2 foreign lads who were over for the year one from Netherlands & the other from Germany. So the dutch guy opens our meeting with this video. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHI7QTfpRXo

Was fairly awkward...

tumblr_mezldlG3Ov1ql3ugao1_250.gif

Earthquake time once more.

I'm not sure I believe him because he ended up being quite weird. But I swear that's what he said.

He was thick as dogshit though

• Like 1

Exactly :)

We were learning about Gustar (to like)

So it was easy stuff. All we had to do was go round the table. The first person said something like

Me gusta la cerveza (I like beer)

and then asked the person next to them

¿Que te gusta? (what do you like?)

And repeat

So this went round the whole table, so exactly the same question was asked 10 times, in front of everyone.

It got to my turn to ask the new guy

"¿Que te gusta?"

"eeerrrrrmmmmmm... what does that mean again?"

*palms face*

My lovely in-laws giving me and the wife 10 grand towards our new kitchen (which is basically the whole amount).

gatsby-leo-051113.gif

I'll do it for £1k. Need the cash in advance though...

• Like 2

We have people come into our place saying that magnet et al have quoted them £10k or more for a kitchen and we then quote the same kitchen (with better quality units) for over half that price or more .

Retail kitchens are the biggest scam going.

Â