Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a strange sort of homage to O'Neill, today we've played some nice football at times but been shit on set pieces. Is this football as irony?
We've also been playing a right back out of position as CB, which is the bit I like most. :)

(Well, actually, on reflection, I don't like. Don't like anything about the defence at all.)

Beye played centre half for newcastle loads of times

Yeah I remember him being bullied by Carew and Harewood the season before the went down. It was hilarious at the time. Little did we know...

Dem I'm not saying he is a bad player but he is playing shite.

agreed mate

not denying that ahve said it a few times already but beye is escaping critisism and hsi postioning has been abysmal

come on you villians lets go get another

by the way this ref is awful

In a strange sort of homage to O'Neill, today we've played some nice football at times but been shit on set pieces. Is this football as irony?
We've also been playing a right back out of position as CB, which is the bit I like most. :)

(Well, actually, on reflection, I don't like. Don't like anything about the defence at all.)

Beye played centre half for newcastle loads of times

Cuellar has played RB for Villa loads of times but according to most on VT that doesn't make him a RB. Still, if Beye played CB for Newcastle lots of times, I begin to see why they were relegated.

not denying that ahve said it a few times already but beye is escaping critisism and hsi postioning has been abysmal

Its about expectations though mate, I expect more of Curtis than I do Beye.

In addition there was nothing wrong with Beye's position it was simply he was pushing out while Davies wasn't, that is about systems not positioning.

Beye deserves some stick on the goal but compared to Davies he is having a decent game.