Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

I can see a case for KM to be given the nod to continue as first team coach. Someone like Houllier could be appointed on a short term contract as a football administrator who could advise and mentor KM.

If there was an outstanding candidate like Moyes or Jol being approached then that would be be a preferred option. In the absence of good candidates we might need to make an interim decision that will not be too expensive to change if and when an outstanding candidate becomes available.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need someone whos appointment is

a surprise

can organise well

clear vision going forward

has good team behind him

I vote for Hitler or Stalin or Churchill

relative success, proven at the top level and have previous experience in battling for world domination/peace

Well I'm fed-up with five-year plans so that rules Stalin out for me I'm afraid. I reckon Hitler would bring with him a decent scouting network. Good shout there.

All I can say about the manager hunt is thank **** Sounness hasn't even been mentioned. Aprt from now that is. Yes I know I'm mentioning him but not in that way.

I know, I'm not making much sense. Oh forget it.... :D

a surprise

can organise well

has good team behind him

relative success, proven at the top level and have previous experience in battling for world domination/peace

Hitler - MON - Can't make that final push for victory.

Churchill - Moyes - Slow start, gradually gets better throughout the year.

Don't know one for Stalin :(

a surprise

can organise well

has good team behind him

All I can say about the manager hunt is thank **** Sounness hasn't even been mentioned. Aprt from now that is. Yes I know I'm mentioning him but not in that way.

Could be worse - I'm just thankful that Berti Vogts is gainfully employed with the Azerbaijan national team at the moment :winkold:

a surprise

can organise well

has good team behind him

:lol:

Very sneaky approach, likes to take advantage of other peoples misfortunes. Cunning, but butchers football. :lol::lol:

Surely theres a contradiction in there somewhere? :winkold:

Stalin and mother Russia did cheekily hold onto quite a bit of Europe though didn't they!!!! ;)

I'd go for Hitz personally, he made one big mistake in Stalingrad and that was his downfall.

was the equivalent of MoNs youth team vs CSKA Moscow, NO?

Hitz had everything, the team the organisation, the support (well al beit slave labour) and also had a much better defence in the form of the tanks they had.

Panzer tank was the equivalent of Dunne and Collins.

As a result of this post Stewie he's entered the betting at 5/2 :winkold:

No one knows **** all. Not mysteryman, not gaztonvilla, not villa_insider not the thetrees. No body knows anything about anything do to woth the manager, possible players etc. Its just pure guess work. Only people who know who the next manager will be is randy, faulkener or krulak and none of those people are stupid or unproffesional enough to disclose a business' affairs to any tom dick or harry. Drives me mental how people hang on the every word of these so called ITK's when they know no more than me or any other villa fan.

No one knows **** all. Not mysteryman, not gaztonvilla, not villa_insider not the thetrees. No body knows anything about anything do to woth the manager, possible players etc. Its just pure guess work. Only people who know who the next manager will be is randy, faulkener or krulak and none of those people are stupid or unproffesional enough to disclose a business' affairs to any tom dick or harry. Drives me mental how people hang on the every word of these so called ITK's when they know no more than me or any other villa fan.

History proves otherwise especially when it comes to MM, time to chill I think.