Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Well, you said she was "full of shit" and wished people would "come to terms" with it, then you called someone a twonk and told them to grow a pair. It seemed to me you were getting a bit excited that's all.

For what it's worth, I've confirmed that she is who she says she is and she does work at AVFC. I'm not saying that every tweet is nailed-on accurate, but she holds more credibility in my eyes that most.

Nah mate didn't attempt to come across like that. :P

However, if you read some of her tweets you would naturally come to the conclusion that their information is very often way off the mark. She said Bannan might play, after the squad was announced and it looked very likely he would. She said Ireland would be number 8. He is number 9. She said Hull made a bid for Beye, they never.

And the other "information" she posts is often already in the public domain.

She said Ireland was "offered" the number 8 jersey. He was, but he asked for a different number because he didn't want to slip straight into Milner's shirt. He chose 9 because it literally gives him "one up" on Milner. That's direct from his own mouth to me.

She said they made a loan offer for Beye. How do you know they didn't?

She said Sidwell was in talks with West Brom. I have it confirmed from another source that he was.

Again, I'm not saying she's nailed-on every time, but she's been right more times than she's been wrong IMO

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely no one would be so stupid as to claim to be an insider and tweet things about what's going on? Especially when the PR lady got sacked for txting a player a relevent question?

You'd think wouldn't you, especially considering other ITKs actually know her identity. ;)

Well, you said she was "full of shit" and wished people would "come to terms" with it, then you called someone a twonk and told them to grow a pair. It seemed to me you were getting a bit excited that's all.

For what it's worth, I've confirmed that she is who she says she is and she does work at AVFC. I'm not saying that every tweet is nailed-on accurate, but she holds more credibility in my eyes that most.

Nah mate didn't attempt to come across like that. :P

However, if you read some of her tweets you would naturally come to the conclusion that their information is very often way off the mark. She said Bannan might play, after the squad was announced and it looked very likely he would. She said Ireland would be number 8. He is number 9. She said Hull made a bid for Beye, they never.

And the other "information" she posts is often already in the public domain.

She said Ireland was "offered" the number 8 jersey. He was, but he asked for a different number because he didn't want to slip straight into Milner's shirt. He chose 9 because it literally gives him "one up" on Milner. That's direct from his own mouth to me.

She said they made a loan offer for Beye. How do you know they didn't?

She said Sidwell was in talks with West Brom. I have it confirmed from another source that he was.

Again, I'm not saying she's nailed-on every time, but she's been right more times than she's been wrong IMO

How come no Hull fans got wift of this bid for Beye, even on their own forum where they have credible ITKs?

And Sidwell going to West Brom has been in the public domain for bloody weeks.

Hardly a true representation of someone who is very much ITK with the Villa top brass.

How come no Hull fans got wift of this bid for Beye, even on their own forum where they have credible ITKs?

Hardly a true representation of someone who is very much ITK with the Villa top brass.

Heh, in one sentance you criticize her for knowing someing no one else did and in the second sentance you critisize her for knowing something other people did :P

I'm just sceptical about an insider who often states information that is already public knowledge. Ie saying "expect the youngsters to play", when it has already been stated that Villa would be given a run out that's all.

Heh, in one sentance you criticize her for knowing someing no one else did and in the second sentance you critisize her for knowing something other people did :P

I think if you read back you will see that I have been sceptical about her "knowing" all along, and have mentioned that the information I have read that she has posted has already been available for anyone to come across.

the information I have read that she has posted has already been available for anyone to come across.

Apart from the Hull bid for Beye which wasn't available for anyone to come across, so you ruled that out too.

Look, you don't believe her, that's your choice but your reasons for calling her "full of shit" are flaky in the extreme.

So much for peoples, myself included, 'feeling it in their waters' that we'd hear something concrete today. Roll on next week.

The day ain't finished yet!

That is true but i'd be very surprised if any news broke today....now waiting for that yellow ticker bar on SSN! :winkold:

we need someone whos appointment is

a surprise

can organise well

clear vision going forward

has good team behind him

I vote for Hitler or Stalin or Churchill

relative success, proven at the top level and have previous experience in battling for world domination/peace