Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)yes I'm very nice chap. very passionate.

B) we are talking about 3rd world country's national teams.... not clubs.

their FA's don't have a pot to piss in. blow them out of the water with some of that milner money old clam fist lerner is creaming the interest off.

5) you make them interested, get the private jet fuelled up bring him to brum take him round the pretentious bars and the leafy bits, in the limo show him a the official history dvd and then the pitch invasion after the blackburn game. whilst he's enjoying a tin of banks's.

then he'll know who he's dealing with.

What happened to 2, 3 and 4 or are you an innumerate thicko?

Sorry, that wasn't too nice. Just being passionate.

their FA's don't have a pot to piss in. blow them out of the water with some of that milner money old clam fist lerner is creaming the interest off.

5) you make them interested, get the private jet fuelled up bring him to brum take him round the pretentious bars and the leafy bits, in the limo show him a the official history dvd and then the pitch invasion after the blackburn game. whilst he's enjoying a tin of banks's.

:clap:

That insider is full of shit. I wish people would come to terms with that.

Agreed!! I follow him / her / it and I think I could make up bollox like that too as its just a rehash of media speculation

How do you know they're "full of shit" any more than they know what's going on at VP?

Probably because it has been posted here time after time. And also if you read the Twitter posts half the stuff that has been mentioned as something that will happen hasn't happened. Shock, horror!

Ie, the press conference which had definitely been called. Yeah. Newspapers from the UK were there. Yet I asked the guy that works for the Guardian whether this was true and he said no it wasn't true whatsoever.

Just something to post mate, I'm not one to buy into every piece of information some people think they're privvy to.

Oh I know that pal. After this summer though I think we are all sick of ITKs and insiders. :lol:

Ie, the press conference which had definitely been called. Yeah. Newspapers from the UK were there. Yet I asked the guy that works for the Guardian whether this was true and he said no it wasn't true whatsoever.

To give her credit, she said the press conf had been postponed a couple of hours. It was the regular pre-match press conf and it turns out it had been knocked back from 10 to 12.30.

Agreed!! I follow him / her / it and I think I could make up bollox like that too as its just a rehash of media speculation

Yep. Throw in the occasional statement that makes it look like they are an insider ie. bollocks and they're sorted.

It's the reason they only have over 100 followers. Just another bullshit Twitter account.

To give her credit, she said the press conf had been postponed a couple of hours. It was the regular pre-match press conf and it turns out it had been knocked back from 10 to 12.30.

That certainly isn't the way she made it out to be. She never made it out to be a pre-match press conference. It was as if something had happened in other areas.

Football manager. The only career in which you can be repeatedly sacked for failure and virtually guaranteed another job when you want it - often at a better club.

Let's face it, outside perhaps SAF and Mourinho they're all patchy. Every single one of them will have their fans and their detractors. Whoever we get will have half this site spitting out their dummies and the other half celebrating. And their past records will be no predictor of how well or badly they will do at Villa.

We have no say in this, the owner does. Whoever he appoints will simply be the next Villa manager in a long line, and I'll wait and see what happens. There is no point in us stressing about it.

Throughout this saga i don't think i've seen Trapattoni's name mentioned, would be a good option so im surprised it hasn't been mentioned. Maybe slightly boring style of football but he is a winner.

I don't think Trappa is interested in going back to club management, he's been through it and won pretty much everything there is to win as a player and manager. Ireland is essentially his cushy retirement job. That's not to say he couldn't do a great job at the Villa, after all he spends most of his time traveling around England watching the Irish lads play and would know the Premiership very well. The dream of course would be to find the next young Trappa.

:clap:

Not really, there's a B) in there too, Clarry missed the joke