Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

In the last 3 weeks we have been solidly linked with - Bob Bradley then it soon changed to Sven, and this week it was Curbishley and now Houllier is the latest.

and FWIW I cannot see how we need a director of football in any way either.

I still think the best manager to get would definately be Alex McLeish for various reasons as pointed out yesterday.

Also to mention he is on a rolling contract and would not required a massive amount of payout... Unless he decided to walk himself.

He is a manager with a sound knowledge and gets the results and respect of the dressing room too.

I believe he was the man that also signed Cuellar for Rangers but i could be wrong.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"#AVFC I think normal pre-match press conf scheduled for 10am has been postponed. Journos have been asked not to file anything yet."

What the hell else can you read into that?

I think the fact is people will read what they want to read, see any religious literature for proof.

"#AVFC I think normal pre-match press conf scheduled for 10am has been postponed. Journos have been asked not to file anything yet."

Why would there be one today if we do not have a game tomorrow?

Am i missing something? or this this #AVFC blog thing just a pile of shite?

Its a tweet from last week when the Everton pre-match press briefing was scheduled.

I think the fact is people will read what they want to read, see any religious literature for proof.

Religious literature. :clap:

Grow a set you twonk. Believe what you want to believe. The majority of people on here have read her tweets and laughed at them. Read into that :@!

I think you seem to take things a little too literally for an internet forum, perhaps if we drew pictures alongside the words we type you might start processing the information.

The Tweet was from over a week ago.

The Tweet was from over a week ago.

Yes i definately missed the plane on that one then.

Could someone link me to that Villa Insiders Twitter. :)

Seriously though, you got so wound up about that press conference tweet but it seems you read a lot more into it than you should.. Wouldn't you agree?

You are clearly reading too much into the matter as I didn't get wound up at all. Why would I? :?

I posted a comment believing that this insider had over hyped a press conference as being something it wasn't. You posted a quote showing otherwise. What's the issue?

Could someone link me to that Villa Insiders Twitter. :)

Seriously though, you got so wound up about that press conference tweet but it seems you read a lot more into it than you should.. Wouldn't you agree?

You are clearly reading too much into the matter as I didn't get wound up at all. Why would I? :?

I posted a comment believing that this insider had over hyped a press conference as being something it wasn't. You posted a quote showing otherwise. What's the issue?

Well, you said she was "full of shit" and wished people would "come to terms" with it, then you called someone a twonk and told them to grow a pair. It seemed to me you were getting a bit excited that's all.

For what it's worth, I've confirmed that she is who she says she is and she does work at AVFC. I'm not saying that every tweet is nailed-on accurate, but she holds more credibility in my eyes that most.

Well, you said she was "full of shit" and wished people would "come to terms" with it, then you called someone a twonk and told them to grow a pair. It seemed to me you were getting a bit excited that's all.

For what it's worth, I've confirmed that she is who she says she is and she does work at AVFC. I'm not saying that every tweet is nailed-on accurate, but she holds more credibility in my eyes that most.

Nah mate didn't attempt to come across like that. :P

However, if you read some of her tweets you would naturally come to the conclusion that their information is very often way off the mark. She said Bannan might play, after the squad was announced and it looked very likely he would. She said Ireland would be number 8. He is number 9. She said Hull made a bid for Beye, they never.

And the other "information" she posts is often already in the public domain.

However, if you read some of her tweets you would naturally come to the conclusion that their information is very often way off the mark. She said Bannan might play, after the squad was announced and it looked very likely he would. She said Ireland would be number 8. He is number 9. She said Hull made a bid for Beye, they never.

Backtrack....backtrack.....

Maybe if we all "come to terms" with it though Reality eh?

She blatantly doesn't work for the club and is definitely full of shit.

Backtrack....backtrack.....

Maybe if we all "come to terms" with it though Reality eh?

She blatantly doesn't work for the club and is definitely full of shit.

*Yawn*

You bore me. Next.