Barry Bannan

villianusa

Hold on, I'm no fan of Bannan but that is no where near his best pass. 

Bannans best pass (Give it a second to load to the right time) :

Bannan's best ever pass was putting Louis Suarez clean through against us when we played Liverpool at home. Suarez was so stunned by it's brilliance that he then cocked up the chance completely. ;)

Right, so you're saying that because Albrighton and Bannan scored ONE brilliant goal it's completely the club's fault that neither of them look to have made it?

You've said some utterly ridiculous things this season, but this takes the cake. Well done.

The problem with both Albrighton and Bannan is not their management but their lack of class. They simply aren't Premier League footballers. You realise this but are simply trolling this thread looking for responses.

it's a sad day for football when several fans of a club want a player to leave their club just so a thread on a forum can be locked. including me.

I actually want him to leave because first and foremost he is an awful player.

Secondly so I don't have to read about how he is our best player even though he is very clearly the worst.

Thirdly so I don't get trolled.

imnWeNEBQJAGP.gif

Both Bannan and Albrighton have been failed by the club. This is a world class goal. What did MON, Houllier and McLeish do to them?

Now that's a good pass.

I'm surprised it's taken you this long to find it.

Now if Bannan could do that more than once every 2 seasons, maybe he wouldn't be leaving the club.

I actually want him to leave because first and foremost he is an awful player.

Secondly so I don't have to read about how he is our best player even though he is very clearly the worst.

Thirdly so I don't get trolled.

I agree with the majority of the above except for one thing.....................I do want to get Trolled (It's hilarious!) :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

imnWeNEBQJAGP.gif

Both Bannan and Albrighton have been failed by the club. This is a world class goal. What did MON, Houllier and McLeish do to them?

I suspect it's a bit of both sides.  You'd have to question why two players like these haven't kicked on from where they were but similarly what have the players done - or not done.

I remember that goal, and in particular that pass, very well.  It was then that I thought these two would be real stars.  Sadly it hasn't proved to be the case.

I'm not against Barry Bannan, I want him to succeed.  He made a big mistake with his drink driving conviction but (nearly) everyone deserves a second chance.  Sadly moments like the one against Fulham have been too few and far between.

The Fonz and Moores x 2 are other examples of this. Talented footballers but not got the drive and determination to make it at the highest level. Gabby and Andi are not as talented however they show that something extra that makes a footballer.