Barry Bannan

villianusa

It was Bannan's instagram, my friend has him as a friend on there, saw it with my own eyes a few days after I posted it here from a different person on twitter.

Do I believe you? You could be making this up, or your friend could be friends with a fake Bannan on Instagram.

It was Bannan's instagram, my friend has him as a friend on there, saw it with my own eyes a few days after I posted it here from a different person on twitter.

Do I believe you? You could be making this up, or your friend could be friends with a fake Bannan on Instagram.

262326544_conspiracy_answer_2_xlarge.jpe

I'm not "insisting" anything, just pointing out what the widely available statistics show. I'm not being exteme in saying that, it's just what the statistics show. I've made my criticisms of Bannan.

I've admitted I was wrong to say this Bannan bashing was relegating us. We weren't relegated. We didn't need him for those final games.

I wonder whether any one of the bashers is prepared to credit Bannan for helping us avoid relegation, since he participated in the run-in, with wins against QPR and Reading?

I've asked before and the answer is no. Bannan cannot be credited with anything. That is an extreme view.

I will credit Bannan for helping us not get relegated

So, he just happened to be in the side for a couple of games that we actually won, QPR & Reading. What really happened though is that we won those games despite of Bannan . He was undoubtedly the weakest link for us or if you like Man Of The Match for both QPR & Reading. He was their best player & a total liability for us.

So, where does the credit bit come in? Easy.....................I perversely give Bannan credit for us avoiding relegation by virtue of his absence. In other words, had he continued to be selected his nailed on cast iron guaranteed piss poor liability performances  would definitely have relegated us & we would still have continued on down to the abyss & beyond.

He is easily the worst player ever to pull on a Villa shirt. He was so out of his depth it's unreal.

We all know what your stats tell you & how you interprete them Con.

The real question is what do your eyes tell you Con. Please answer this!

I also notice that you are very selective with your answers & rarely give answers to posters who put you directly on the spot.

Are you a politician? Or are you just a Troll? Or do you just have a mad sense of humour & enjoy getting a kick out of winding posters up?

NB* You will never wind me up, no way. Personally I think this thread is hilarious, easily the best ever on VT

Your response is up to you or do you need to check it out first with Crappo Barry, or are you infact crappo Barry?

I/we await with bated breath!

Bottom Line - Bannan is Shite! :D :D :P :P :) :) 

Bannan will be moving to a team like Bolton / Wigan and CON will be going along with him to haunt their clubs messageboards...

The 2 biggest jokes of this season are Barry "cranky" Bannan & CON.

• Like 1

I'm not markyrads.

I saw pics of Bannan at home, with people I guess we're friends, fifa related pics, Scotland related, but a lot of personal 'turn your camera on yourself and pose' pics.

That's not what you said before. This added detail is interesting but unless we have a screen shot of those pictures too, you have given a neutral person nothing to go on.

Someone from a newspaper can't report this story because there is no evidence. If they won't believe it, I don't have to believe it. That's not being stupid, that's being accurate.

That said, I think it is unlikely that you would lie, or that a fake account would have pictures of Bannan at home.

Assuming it's true he posted a disgruntled text after the Stoke game, the manager dealt with it, and was happy enough to give Bannan an appearance on the bench for a couple of matches after the Stoke game.

I can say hand on heart I would not shed a tear if Bannan left.  :D

I also would put a buy-back clause in to Bannan's agreement. One which made sure that all the money in the world would never have him put on a Villa shirt again.

I also would put a buy-back clause in to Bannan's agreement. One which made sure that all the money in the world would never have him put on a Villa shirt again.

You will change your mind.

You will change your mind.

I won't. Even if we got relegated to League 1 I think he would still be out of his depth.

No, it's a good pass. Bannan has the ability to get a good pass, no doubt. He's not as shite as so many tries to make out. But he's not good enough for us. He's too one dimensional and MON was probably right that he's too small. My guess is that he'll find his level in the championship and thrive there.

I'll be a little saddened if he leaves. I don't think we should all be happy when products of our own academy don't make it. That's a bit tragic if you ask me. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

No, it's a good pass. Bannan has the ability to get a good pass, no doubt. He's not as shite as so many tries to make out. But he's not good enough for us. He's too one dimensional and MON was probably right that he's too small. My guess is that he'll find his level in the championship and thrive there.

Too small? Xavi is 5ft7, so is Mata, Messi, Allen (hey, he had one good season) etc

His failures have nothing to do with his size, like Albrighton he just hasn't made that extra step up that's required of Premier League footballers.

• Like 1

You realise that Bannan is the first pass, not the harder and better second pass in the clip? It's a straight forward ball that any professional player could make with their eyes closed. The second pass however is quality. Though it isn't Bannan's.