Barry Bannan

villianusa

394 pages!!!! What have I done to deserve that dodgyknees? :unsure:

Because it is not as simple as people bating and hating (hey, I like that.)

Con has spent months trolling and people are absolutely right to hit back.

It's all pretty childish though isn't it.

Maybe Strachan left him out because he thought the game was too fast and physical.

Yeah better to save him for the slower, less intense games. A friendly with Andorra perhaps.

you never see Andorra play. the way they play would kill Bannan :P

394 pages!!!! What have I done to deserve that dodgyknees? :unsure:

Because it is not as simple as people bating and hating (hey, I like that.)

Con has spent months trolling and people are absolutely right to hit back.

It's all pretty childish though isn't it.

Welcome to the internet :lol:

Honestly, as I have pointed out before none of this really makes any sense. I try to piece it together as someone is just doing trolling at a high level, meaning backing down was never going  to happen. But it sure feels like it has been going on forever, same crap either way what gets said. Honestly, are you autistic or something Con? Would explain your determination on this subject, I mean you honestly seem so full of it. 

To be fair, you can take a lot of the credit for the hate bannan gets, that`s when taking up this subject got so popular and got a lot of people talking. At least on the internet, and I am sure that it has spread outside of that and gone to birmingham. Are you solely responsible? No, but you have done your part. For all your defending, you actually did more damage then anything. But it has been going on for so long, you would think that trolling couldn`t be it, but you have left some certain clues at thread, where you leave little comments, trying to wind people up. And I have seen a lot of this stuff but this really sets me out, I don`t get it, I really don`t.

Don't worry Vandaq, you're not alone because trust me nobody else gets it either. Not Bannan, not Con, not me, not you, no one.

Everybody will literally die wondering as they trawl through the unique madness of this thread once a mod finally finds the balls to lock it & put us all out of our eternal misery.

Why? Why? Why?

You/we will never know the answer :crylaugh:;)

Seen him out Saturday, approached him saying 'Alright Baz, do you know who I am ? '

He turned round and said 'Yeah I do' and said some random geezers name ... I was like wtf no, i'm grealishs brother.

Btw don't ask why I said 'Do you know who I am' I was clearly too drunk, as I don't usually approach footballers asking them do they know me. Also my friends never got in the club so I was on my own... still don't know what was going through my head.

P.s Still haven't told Jack ! He'll hit the roof if he finds out i've been thinking i'm some sort of celebrity walking up to his teammates asking that.

Edited by kevangrealish

Still haven't told Jack ! He'll hit the roof if he finds out i've been thinking i'm some sort of celebrity walking up to his teammates asking that.

Did you say it to someone else as well or is Jack joining the bomb squad? :)

Edited by ArteSuave
  • Like 1

I agree that no one should be bashed for not being good enough, if Bannan isn't up to it then its bye bye from us and no looking back.

However I do have a problem with villa players who disrespect locals in Sutton.

I was at mere green village a few weeks back and I saw Bannan with some other villa players I didn't recognise. I assume these were reserve/youth players.

They were pretending to kick passers by and having a good laugh. Barry included.

If overpaid children cant learn to respect locals in Sutton who support villa and pay their wages then they can have as much grief as they deserve.

I certainly wont miss Bannan.

Ps sorry my first ever post on here is so negative !

• Like 1

All this Bannan hating and Con bating is a bit childish imo.

Please don't hurt yourself when you fall off your high horse. There is no Con baiting. 

Right.   Because when Bannan didn't play in the England match no one on here posted any bad stuff about Bannan or rubbed it in Con's face.   Everyone just waited politely for Con to post something stupid and reacted to his trolling.   Oh, wait a minute....

It's like this thread takes ordinarily rational people and turns them delusional until they leave the thread.   I'm leaving before it happens to me...

Right.   Because when Bannan didn't play in the England match no one on here posted any bad stuff about Bannan or rubbed it in Con's face.   Everyone just waited politely for Con to post something stupid and reacted to his trolling.   Oh, wait a minute....

Right. Because the first time that match was mentioned in this thread was people goading Con and Con definitely hadn't previously claimed that all of the droves of interested teams were waiting until this match to make their bids so as not to start a bidding war (or something equally nonsensical).

Oh, wait a minute...

• Like 1

I agree that no one should be bashed for not being good enough, if Bannan isn't up to it then its bye bye from us and no looking back.

I was at mere green village a few weeks back and I saw Bannan with some other villa players I didn't recognise. I assume these were reserve/youth players.

They were pretending to kick passers by and having a good laugh. Barry included.

If overpaid children cant learn to respect locals in Sutton who support villa and pay their wages then they can have as much grief as they deserve.

Trying to picture "pretending to kick passers by" and struggling...........

You sure it was bannan and not a member of the under 12's?

Trying to picture "pretending to kick passers by" and struggling...........

You sure it was bannan and not a member of the "under 12's?"

Sound like Bannan to me, the "under 12's" are probably as tall as wee Barry and of a similar maturity!

I'd love to see his contract, certainly we could recoup a good £50 of his wages each week by having him either sell programs or perhaps sweep up the stands*?

*Note - £50 offset by cost of buying pint-sized broom

They were pretending to kick passers by and having a good laugh.

Sorry mate, I dont believe this. Im guessing you actually mean 'pretend to kick' people ? Find it impossible that someone at bannans age could do that. Also the fact he has a reputation is just on another level... Video footage then ill consider...

My mate bumped into Bannan at the Dogs track a couple of weeks back and asked him why the Blackburn deal was turned down, his answer was the money was not right, to which my mate responded but you will be playing regular football though, and he simply responded with but the money was night right...

what a complete tool

My mate bumped into Bannan at the Dogs track a couple of weeks back and asked him why the Blackburn deal was turned down, his answer was the money was not right, to which my mate responded but you will be playing regular football though, and he simply responded with but the money was night right...

what a complete tool

Ah, well, he's got one more year on the "right" money. Then he'll be cut adrift at 24 years of age, having had 18 months of doing very little. Good luck with getting a "right money" deal then, Barry. What are Kiddie, Tamworth or Brechin paying these days?

• Like 1

what a complete tool

Ah, well, he's got one more year on the "right" money. Then he'll be cut adrift at 24 years of age, having had 18 months of doing very little. Good luck with getting a "right money" deal then, Barry. What are Kiddie, Tamworth or Brechin paying these days?

Most likely more than you earn.