Barry Bannan

villianusa

Good luck to him.

He hasn't improved over the past couple of seasons, so he needs to move on for his career, and for sanity of VTers.

Rumours of £750k to £1m. Result!

Barry Bannan is easily the worst player I have ever seen in a Villa shirt. Absolutely & totally pathetic.

I hope for all our sakes that no one ever takes that mantle away from him.(perish the thought)

How long before he becomes Blackburn's worst ever player? Who cares?

As long as he is booted out the door on his arse away from Villa Park, good riddance.

Absolute total rubbish, completely out of his depth & an insult to the claret & blue shirt.

Bye Barry & don't ever come back.

Barry Bannan is easily the worst player I have ever seen in a Villa shirt. Absolutely & totally pathetic.

rubbish. Where you the guy who said Lee Hendrie was worst Villa midfielder ever.

I could think of about 10 worst players in last 6 years alone to be worse than Bannan

Wish him all the best, tried but not quite up to the Premiership standard

No worse than many of the others that get half the flak he does mind. I'll put it down to his scruffy appearance and the rumours that continually follow him around

As I've said before, he only get the flak he does in here because Con so vehemently defends him.

Everyone else's animosity is exaggerated to counter Con's over enthusiasm.

If it wasn't for Con, Barry wouldn't get half the abuse he does.

Which, as I've said before, is ironic as it means Con is effectively causing exactly what it is that he's arguing against.

Although some would say (not me of course) that that may have been his intention all along.

rubbish. Where you the guy who said Lee Hendrie was worst Villa midfielder ever.

I could think of about 10 worst players in last 6 years alone to be worse than Bannan

Go on then, name your ten.

I don't think he's THAT bad, but he has become a figure for me to vent my ire towards, for many reasons. Most of all his face and his stinking attitude which never did change with age it seems. I'll be glad to see the back of him.

More wages available for somebody committed hopefully.

Go on then, name your ten.

I don't think he's THAT bad, but he has become a figure for me to vent my ire towards, for many reasons. Most of all his face and his stinking attitude which never did change with age it seems. I'll be glad to see the back of him.

More wages available for somebody committed hopefully.

Osbourne

Heskey

Kiraly

Hutton

Salifou

Pires

Clark

Beye

Shorey

Ireland

Dawkins

does Agathe count even Cuellar

Osbourne

Heskey

Kiraly

Hutton

Salifou

Pires

Clark

Beye

Shorey

Ireland

Dawkins

does Agathe count even Cuellar

What about DjembaDjemba? Is he last 6 years? Hogg could go in there too. And Del la Cruz if he makes the time cut. Edited by LondonLax

You can't be very old then.

I've seen Ray Walker and Dave Norton.

And Nigel Callaghan.

Bernie Gallagher wasn't brilliant either.

The Joke is on us, last time he played in The Championship he got the team promoted (Blackpool). We should have least waited until after the forth-coming international with Scotland. Selling off one of our best academy products for under 1 million doesn't make great business sense.