The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think Mahrez is better but he is oldΒ now. Silva is around the same level. Β Gund too. These are top top players.Β 

Silva can't dominate games like Jack does. IΒ love Mahrez but he's more of an out and out winger. Neither of them have the allround package that Jack has. Technique, intelligence, decision making, weight of pass, dribbling ability, tenacity, unwavering confidence.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

We’ll never really know how good he is until he plays alongside the best in my opinion. So hopefully we don’t find out anytime soon.

That's actually what I was about to say butΒ he played in the Euros and stood out amongst Englands best. So technically we've seen what he can do with the best.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Silva can't dominate games like Jack does. IΒ love Mahrez but he's more of an out and out winger. Neither of them have the allround package that Jack has. Technique, intelligence, decision making, weight of pass, dribbling ability, tenacity, unwavering confidence.

Check out Mahrez’s contribution to Leicesters league winning season. It was something else.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

Real legend Below:
Gabriel Agbonlahor - Profilo giocatore | Transfermarkt

You are either 8 pints in to a heavy session or totally on the wind up.

If Grealish leaves I’ll be grateful for what he has done for us and look forward to seeing what he can achieve at the highest level.

If our owners thought that selling Grealish would have a catastrophic effect on future plans I would imagine they’ll reject the offer. He does have a 4-year deal still after all.

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

You are either 8 pints in to a heavy session or totally on the wind up.

If Grealish leaves I’ll be grateful for what he has done for us and look forward to seeing what he can achieve at the highest level.

If our owners thought that selling Grealish would have a catastrophic effect on future plans I would imagine they’ll reject the offer. He does have a 4-year deal still after all.

9 pints in, Drinking with Alan Nixon whos currently thinking on what transfer stories to make up

• Haha 1

I think Β£100m is the buy-out and Villa are trying to slow City down by saying no add ons, we want big fat Β£100m right up front, right now.

Even City don't have that kind of capital to hand to release from their accounts. Then again, it doesn't matter does it. They're currently breaking FFP and paying Β£100m for a player. They'll figure it out.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If we blame the owners we’re nothing but this in my opinion:

image.jpeg.a5a6c1526a10aa7779a5dd35465c733c.jpeg

Then what is the point of a player signing a contract?

If they turn down the offer, the player literally cannot leave.Β 
Β 

They should show we have someΒ balls.

Edited by HKP90

Γ—
Γ—
Γ‚