The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just had a video sent of press taking pics of the car..... white powder on the seats....you cant see but press are talking about it whilst looking in.

Looks like it's true... will explain why he didn't stay around...

Edited by leighavfc

3 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Just had a video sent of press taking pics of the car..... white powder on the seats....you cant see but press are talking about it whilst looking in.

Looks like it's true... will explain why he didn't stay around...

Pop it on here :thumb:

1 minute ago, leemond2008 said:

I've seen that video, only one of them is press, the other is a randomer, you can see he's recording it on his phone and when he says there's white powder on the seats the journo says "no there's not"

He says no theres not as in no way, then says no way a d looks again... I've heard coke and grealish mentioned 3 or 4 times from different people in the past. Again I hope to God its bull.... I'm not sure though 

I knew a few professional footballers back many years ago in the mid-nineties.

They were all into the Club scene, Ecstasy and Coke every weekend...

If Grealish is doing Coke I wouldn't be surprised, thing is there's going to be no football for months maybe even this year and they've probably been told this already. As a result some are going to be responsible and the others who are not the most intelligent will party too hard.

• Like 1

Think this will be in the papers tomorrow. He is in big trouble for sure.

No hiding place from this I'm afraid. If it is true he has done something terrible at a time when we all have to take civic responsibility. 

I've seen nothing that makes me think this isnt true either. So I'm expecting the worst.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

The lack of anything from him yet is concerning. If it was a small prang whilst sober I'd imagine he'd have clarified by now

Exactly this... this is no accidental prang as far as I'm concerned. F**k sake... just what we need

Looking at the positives........Well, its one way of keeping him at the club.

Man U / suitors, won't want to touch him.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

The lack of anything from him yet is concerning. If it was a small prang whilst sober I'd imagine he'd have clarified by now

He wouldnt have walked off and gave his details to a member of the public either!

30 minutes ago, villa_shere said:

Cars been sat there all day with drivers window open . “White power” in the car don’t mean anything concrete 

He is angling for a move to Serie A or Russia :P  

Â