The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Just picked up a yellow so won’t play against us either - reckon he got it on purpose as wouldn’t like the reception he’s likely to get from the crowd.

Black armbands for a lot of posters in this thread 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, calcifer said:

They will be out 🍆 in hand having a good Tommy now...

Oh noooooooooo!

Time to dig out the sou’ wester and galoshes to avoid the VT spunkfest 👀

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Greasy misses game against us what a idiot. Silly yellow 😂

More yellow cards than goals and assists this season. Embarrassing

Am sure his Dad be happy to tell us we badly need his shitty behaviour

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Chine said:

The free kick fiasco going on with him when through on goal yesterday .. In my view the defender would have caught him anyway . Nothing to see here .

Agreed it’s an odd decision by ref by also odd way pundits make out it was a nailed on goal. Most likely scenario is he cuts back and recycles the ball to Cancelo. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, villaglint said:

Agreed it’s an odd decision by ref by also odd way pundits make out it was a nailed on goal. Most likely scenario is he cuts back and recycles the ball to Cancelo

That would have been an incredible pass to pick out Cancelo in Barcelona 😛 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

No one is paying those silly wages. Maybe Saudi Arabia

paul pogba showed that value and wages have very little to do with kicking a football anymore

it is a sad indictment on modern football that his greatest contribution to man city has been getting pissed at the title celebrations and shaking the hand of a blind girl, that'll be £100m and £300k a week...

also probably something in it that souness hated pogba too

3 hours ago, Chine said:

The free kick fiasco going on with him when through on goal yesterday .. In my view the defender would have caught him anyway . Nothing to see here .

Silly comment really. Nothing to do with Grealish. Whether he would have been caught or not, it was an appalling decision

20 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Greasy misses game against us what a idiot. Silly yellow 😂

As happy as some posters will be about this, the key yellow card yesterday was Rodri. Him missing our game improves our chances immeasurably 

15 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I thought he led us to believe he hated being subbed or on the bench. Looks like he loves it now. Like Souness says, a top player wants to be first on the teamsheet every week and would seek a move. But I guess that Arab money makes people change their priorities.

Souness is easy to knock but he makes one really interesting point here which I have said before. If City wanted him gone tomorrow, who is taking him?

23 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Souness is easy to knock but he makes one really interesting point here which I have said before. If City wanted him gone tomorrow, who is taking him?

You could say that about alot of players at the top sides though, their wages make it prohibitive for anyone bar the Saudis to sign them. Plenty of premier league teams would be happy to have jack in their team. Pretty much every team bar city and maybe Liverpool he's in the first XI. 

Edited by villa89
  • Haha 2

Â