The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

41 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m surprised City are allowing it tbh. At least with the Rooney post above he was doing it at home out of the glare of the media.

I doubt the City owners want to be associated with such behaviour.

TBH Grealish can do whatever he wants in his personal life during the close season when he's on a break from the club. He is employed by the club, same as i'm employed by my company. My company can't tell me what to do during annual leave and i assume the same applies to Grealish's employer. 

With a major caveat, he is still wearing his employer's work uniform.

Just now, ender4 said:

TBH Grealish can do whatever he wants in his personal life during the close season when he's on a break from the club. He is employed by the club, same as i'm employed by my company. My company can't tell me what to do during annual leave and i assume the same applies to Grealish's employer. 

With a major caveat, he is still wearing his employer's work uniform.

It’s very much a work event. If he was in Vegas with the lads then I’m sure they’d still not be thrilled about it but it’s his personal time.

This is 110% a Man City event where he is representing the club.

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

It’s very much a work event. If he was in Vegas with the lads then I’m sure they’d still not be thrilled about it but it’s his personal time.

This is 110% a Man City event where he is representing the club.

That's a good point.

Though you could argue that the actual work party has finished, and this is a group of work colleagues carrying on with their own afterparty.

I think the drinking will catch up with Grealish unfortunately. He’s still just about at the age where you get away with it, but soon he’ll hit that age where players need to look after themselves to prolong their careers. Hope someone is looking out for him. Stops being fun at some point

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

I think the drinking will catch up with Grealish unfortunately. He’s still just about at the age where you get away with it, but soon he’ll hit that age where players need to look after themselves to prolong their careers. Hope someone is looking out for him. Stops being fun at some point

George Best mk 2. 

I think there is a fine line between celebrating by having a few and acting the fool to what Jack is doing. To do it for basically 3 days straight and end up in the state he's in, isn't a good look for himself or his club. 

People seem to be lapping his behaviour up, 'Jack the lad' and all that but I think it's a bit embarrassing. He clearly loves being centre stage and while the fans & media stand by watching, goading him on, he's playing up to it even more. 

I think he has a very unhealthy relationship with drink. He is clearly a binge drinker and we only see snippets of that, usually post-season, if he's got something to celebrate. It's already led him into breaking the law in the past and all I see is a bloke who is going to run into health problems, sooner rather than later, who's career won't stand the test of time due to this. 

As others have said, life is to be enjoyed and excellence should be celebrated but you can do that without coming across as a binge drinking clown. 

• Like 2

Pictures circulating on social media of Greal-hiss being propped up and supported as he leaves some location...

Looks like Kyle Walker from the image I've just seen.

It's not a good look, kids adore this guy, Arab countries surely do not condone this behaviour?

32 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I think there is a fine line between celebrating by having a few and acting the fool to what Jack is doing. To do it for basically 3 days straight and end up in the state he's in, isn't a good look for himself or his club. 

People seem to be lapping his behaviour up, 'Jack the lad' and all that but I think it's a bit embarrassing. He clearly loves being centre stage and while the fans & media stand by watching, goading him on, he's playing up to it even more. 

I think he has a very unhealthy relationship with drink. He is clearly a binge drinker and we only see snippets of that, usually post-season, if he's got something to celebrate. It's already led him into breaking the law in the past and all I see is a bloke who is going to run into health problems, sooner rather than later, who's career won't stand the test of time due to this. 

As others have said, life is to be enjoyed and excellence should be celebrated but you can do that without coming across as a binge drinking clown. 

I guess he doesn't really care. He's already achieved everything he dreamt off as a footballer, he's made enough money to last him 5 lifetimes and he just wants to party like there's no tomorrow.  

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

i said similar yesterday and was shot down for it...bear in mind we're only seeing the things we're allowed to see, imagine how much is going on behind the scenes. it can't be healthy

• Like 1

Â