The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Can never embed things from Twitter on here successfully but he's liked a tweet with a picture of him celebrating his goal at the Sty in the promotion season with this caption:

"The pure passion & emotion of this game was unreal. Probably one of my favourite memories. How much it meant to him you can’t fake that. How much it meant to us. He will never get that feeling in a city shirt never. @JackGrealish. That day an absolute Don"

Link

He's also shared a few pics and videos from that game and even took the trouble to physically type out 'SOTC' twice.

I'd like him to know that 'C' in that acronym now stands for two clubs.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

If anyone hasn't seen it;

I will say that those idiot ‘fans’ sharing the clip of him being punched in repose are pathetic. 

You don’t have to like him sure, just don’t celebrate violence against him. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I will say that those idiot ‘fans’ sharing the clip of him being punched in repose are pathetic. 

You don’t have to like him sure, just don’t celebrate violence against him. 

The "punch" that probably inspired him to lead us to victory. Simpletons 😂

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

He's also shared a few pics and videos from that game and even took the trouble to physically type out 'SOTC' twice.

I'd like him to know that 'C' in that acronym now stands for two clubs.

It was the "he'll never get that feeling in a City" shirt bit which made me take notice - it is a nice tweet from him though, people doubting that he really cared about the Villa are daft

Watching City's midweek Champions League encounter with Sporting Lisbon, there was an interesting comment by the commentator, who said that during the first leg, even though City were well ahead, Pep was giving a player a right bollocking for persisting to carry the ball.

Explains a lot about the way Jack's game has changed, I thought!

5 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

If anyone hasn't seen it;

It's a small thing but why does he say "i will never forget it" as if that's a big deal? 

I mean, yeah Jack...you scored the winning goal...for your boyhood team....in a derby....oh, and you were also punched by some nob. I'm glad you're not gonna forget it!

He clearly misses being at Villa.

With the benefit of hindsight, i wonder if he had his time again last summer, whether he would make a different decision. 

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

He clearly misses being at Villa.

With the benefit of hindsight, i wonder if he had his time again last summer, whether he would make a different decision. 

Once in a lifetime opportunity for him to be honest.  Would've been an incredibly tough decision, despite what some on here say about him.

• Like 3

Jack was fantastic for us and excellent to watch. However, this situation has worked for both parties as we have ended up with a stronger team with Ings, Coutinho, Buendia etc. Coutinho is getting goals and assists pretty much every game, can't ask for much more than that. Buendia had also been doing good until the change of formation and will no doubt have good games for us in future. I'm happy with what the club did to replace the gap and wish Jack the best of luck at city as he was good for us and we shouldn't stoop to the thuggish levels of that bloke who punched him by being petty.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Jack was fantastic for us and excellent to watch. However, this situation has worked for both parties as we have ended up with a stronger team with Ings, Coutinho, Buendia etc. Coutinho is getting goals and assists pretty much every game, can't ask for much more than that. Buendia had also been doing good until the change of formation and will no doubt have good games for us in future. I'm happy with what the club did to replace the gap and wish Jack the best of luck at city as he was good for us and we shouldn't stoop to the thuggish levels of that bloke who punched him by being petty.

Yeah, that’s where I am too. I’d even welcome him back later in his career or after his playing days.

Â