The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Pleased that Southgate recognised that Jack was the man to come on and help the team. He knows there is only one man with the composure to provide the perfect pass under immense pressure and expectation. The trust has to be there now and that could earn him a start against Ukraine. 

On the one hand you should start your best players. On the other hand it’s a squad game and bringing on a player like Jack against tiring legs is not a bad thing either. England really should be getting to the final now. 

I don’t like Southgate but if he gets England to the final or better. Nobody will remember or even care about how he did it. 

• Like 4

I've given Gareth so much stick. The fact that he bought him on Infront of Foden, Mount and Sancho speaks volumes. 

The bloke lives for the big games (like Ronaldo). 

He is England's poster boy too. Out of all the photos they upload a picture of Jack Grealishs face after the game us the most liked photo by farrr

• Like 1

I have to say, I do feel a little bit sorry for Blues fans tonight. Imagine not being able to celebrate that win because Grealish was involved in both goals. Must be gutting for them.

Actually, they are inbred losers, **** em.

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

My biggest worry with him staring on the European stage is it might convince City to make a ridiculously high bid for him. 

Jack Staring on a European stage is putting us Also on the map

I really want us to win this and Jack plays.

I am surrounded by plastics

I want to sit in the pub and have a pint and listen to them one more time say he's never played champions league 

then say to the plastic scouse yeah VVD is ok but he's never done it at international level.  Salah is ok  but he's never done it at international level.

And to the Mancs KDB   he's ok but he's never done it at international level. diaz is ok but he's never done it at international level.

And to Chelsea  Werner, Rudiger et al they're ok  but they have never done it at international level.

If you're City watching this tournament you're not spending 150m on Kane vs Grealish.

I really hope it doesn't happen but Jack is truly one of the worlds best and showed it again tonight. Such impact. Villa since 6. Pride pride pride. 

26 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I think this should put an end to the 'Southgate has a personal vendetta' nonsense once and for all.

As I’ve said a number of times, Southgate HAD a personal vendetta (well, that’s a strong word, he thought Jack was a prick but I think lots of people are pricks and I don’t have vendettas against them) - but I think we are past that now.

In fact I’d go as far as to say part of the thinking is he’s perhaps not starting him because he doesn’t think he can last 120 mins and if a game goes to extra time he wants big-game players on. And I agree with that because Jack’s exactly who you want on the ball in the 89th or 119th minute. But then I’d still start him every time.

Edited by Adam2003
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

I have to say, I do feel a little bit sorry for Blues fans tonight. Imagine not being able to celebrate that win because Grealish was involved in both goals. Must be gutting for them.

Actually, they are inbred losers, **** em.

I highly recommend going on their forum and reading the match thread from about page 12, some of the responses are beyond pathetic, I absolutely love it :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I highly recommend going on their forum and reading the match thread from about page 12, some of the responses are beyond pathetic, I absolutely love it :crylaugh:

I would, but as I understand it, you need about 15 vaccinations first.

And a hazmat suit.

• Haha 1

Â