The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Very modest! Would like him to get a run of games though, wish Weimann would acknowledge his shite performances publically....

I thought Weimann added some much needed energy to the team when he came on.

Very modest! Would like him to get a run of games though, wish Weimann would acknowledge his shite performances publically....

This is where he should come from more often though.  The bench with 20-30 to go.

• Like 1

Didn't see the game today Rob, it was more of a general statement about Andy! Glad to hear he did well when he came on and I would like to see him on the bench again for the next game.

Wth respect to him, he shouldn't really come out saying he was crap after his first full 90 minutes. As you say with that comment, I wouldn't bet on him having 90 again for a while. Kinda proving he is not ready. Nice honesty, but a bit of a naive tweet!

Buzzing that Christian saved us. Main thing were in the hat for the next round! my performance was crap but it a team game n were through!

Did a couple of good things early. Would like to see him wide - seems to be cutting inside more - don't think thats making the best use of his talents

Wth respect to him, he shouldn't really come out saying he was crap after his first full 90 minutes. As you say with that comment, I wouldn't bet on him having 90 again for a while. Kinda proving he is not ready. Nice honesty, but a bit of a naive tweet!

I think the coaching staff and manager pay more attention to his ability than his tweets ;)

The only reason we're comfortable passing between defence and midfield is because teams let us.

Exactly! I don't know why fans are thinking this passing football is Lambert's genius tactics.  We could pass arounf the back all day long, with no pressure, its why at the moment our Possession stats mean f*** all!

I cannot believe how jaundiced your views are, every thread is filled with this negativity. We are not Chelsea, we are budgeted as a mid table team and we have to either find gems to polish or develop our own. You seem to have expectations that the club you claim to support simply cannot fulfil so I guess you have decisions to make?

As for the team, solid at the back again today and never looked like losing. We had 66% of possession and created a few chances without pulling Blackpool apart. The goal was deserved, but we still look a yard slow in our thinking and pace of passing! Hopefully that will come as they players bed in but it can be frustrating that we cannot "turn" teams.

• Like 1

As for the team, solid at the back again today and never looked like losing.

By the sounds of it, Given had to make two good stops to keep the score at 0-0, so that's not quite true is it?

By the sounds of it, Given had to make two good stops to keep the score at 0-0, so that's not quite true is it?

I recall a tip over from a shot from Ishmael Miller that was always going over anyway and a reaction save to a deflected shot that he made comfortably in the first half. Of course I was there to see them so didn't have the luxury of hearing how they were embellished by Radio Lancashire!

• Like 4

I recall a tip over from a shot from Ishmael Miller that was always going over anyway and a reaction save to a deflected shot that he made comfortably in the first half. Of course I was there to see them so didn't have the luxury of hearing how they were embellished by Radio Lancashire!
Thanks for the updated as someone who went to the game, it seems we've been quite laboured and slow in this new style, we need more, and quicker movement into spaces upfront to start penetrating defences but as you say this should improve as they get used to it and have longer on the training ground between games.

PS I would save your breath trying to rationalise with those you quoted.

Edited by a m ole

Fair enough.

• Like 2

Â