The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Kevan - How is it pronounced? Is it Grealish as in relish or prounced Greeeeelish?

I'm sure we've done this a couple of times in this thread. No idea what the answer was though  :rolleyes:

Let's call him Jack. I personally think he should earn a song. Doesn't need one written up for him expecting him to be amazing.

Am I being ignorant or does Delph not have a song?

Edited by skarroki
  • Like 1

Let's call him Jack. I personally think he should earn a song. Doesn't need one written up for him expecting him to be amazing.

He's got a couple which are yet to cement.

I think one of them was the same as the Darren Bent song, but now he's back in the frame so who knows!

To be fair, he's one of the few players i'm really excited about and that makes me want to chant about him - sad i know.. 

He's got a couple which are yet to cement.

I think one of them was the same as the Darren Bent song, but now he's back in the frame so who knows!

To be fair, he's one of the few players i'm really excited about and that makes me want to chant about him - sad i know..

No I get that it's just I think that the fans chanting his name when he's barely played for us could have a psychological effect on him. Might think he's made it when he's got a long time to prove himself yet

Best player in pre-season as far as I'm concerned. Looked great again today. So much awareness and composure. Big future for this lad. The first academy player I've been genuinely excited about since Cahill. 

• Like 2

On a serious note it genuinely worries me that this kid is our best attacking player behind Benteke. It also worries me that he has less than a year left at the club until he can move on for free.

Should start against Stoke but probably won't.

Â