The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If he comes back then I really hope he gets played, would probably do a better job than most of our other midfielders.

No disrespect to young Jack, but if our only hope of passing the ball forward is an 18 year old lad, then god help us and him too. Too much pressure.

Adnan Januzaj says Hello.

If nobody else is capable of doing it and Jack has shown he can do it, albeit at a lower level, then why not give him a shot for a few games? Worst case scenario he doesn't perform amazingly well, but he'll have a few Prem games under his belt and he can go to Notts with a nice confidence boost.

• Like 2

Lambert wouldn't bring him back unless he's gonna play him.  It would be pretty disruptive to send him to another team, say in the Championship.

Pretty sure it'll be extended.

But if there was an agreement in place, why would we have put a stop to it and asked him to come back on Monday? Bit odd.

Oh, what agreement?

Lambert wouldn't bring him back unless he's gonna play him.  It would be pretty disruptive to send him to another team, say in the Championship.

Pretty sure it'll be extended.

But if there was an agreement in place, why would we have put a stop to it and asked him to come back on Monday? Bit odd.

Oh, what agreement?

Well we all thought it was a done deal that he was staying at County last week, but since then it has become apparent that "something" has stopped it from being finalised. I guess Kev would be able to tell us more and I'm sure he will when he can, but yeah, it does seem very odd. Whatever happens I hope it is what he wants and what is best for him.

Interesting.

Notts County Walsall is in two weeks so given I watch Walsall 4-5 times a season and went to Tranmere to watch them today, it would be a good one to see Grealish up against their brand of total football.

But a) he might not be there and B) the total rip off of Notts charging 24 quid for Walsall fans (I trust Kevan gets his ticket for free ;)) are kinda putting me off.

You sure about this? I've been notts county twice, once this year once last year, and it cost me a tenner and £15. Both times were sat in the away end.

I'm beginning to think we need to throw him in now. He's far too good for the league he's playing in currently. 

EDIT:

Jack Grealish is back at #avfc for this week's FA Youth Cup tie at Liverpool, but is then expected to link back up with Notts County on loan

Edited by KjParton

I've got more chance of being in the squad, lambert has already said its too early for him a few times. Let him go back to notts, he's clearly enjoying it and will be learning all the time. 

I will however be pissed off if hes not involved next season in some manor.

I've got more chance of being in the squad, lambert has already said its too early for him a few times. Let him go back to notts, he's clearly enjoying it and will be learning all the time. 

Hopefully no-one comes in for him in the Summer. :unsure:   Bound to be attracting attention with these reviews.

I wouldn't put your house on it.

• Like 1

Recalling him just to play in the youth cup? I really wish we'd drop our obsession with trying to win youth tournaments all the time, it's clear from the last 5-6 years that clean sweeping those tournaments doesn't produce winners at premier league level.

Â