The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Imagine if Villa beat City on final day and Liverpooh win title.

I know its unlikely but just imagine

Gerrard doing a John Terry and changing into a Liverpool kit to parade around the stadium

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Gerrard doing a John Terry and changing into a Liverpool kit to parade around the stadium

So what if he does? Couldnt care less. If he is happy liverpool won the title let him be.

Would we be upset if a ex villa manager like mellberg celebrated us winning a trophy or title?

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Who the ***** in reality wants Liverpool to win anything???

I mean I hate Man City winning the title, but Liverpool...............

I don’t like either but for me Liverpool is the least of two evils.  Don’t ask me to explain because I don’t know and yes I felt the same before Grealish went there.  Maybe because in my early years Liverpool won everything so I was used to it whereas now it feels like City have brought it since their owners came in.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I don’t like either but for me Liverpool is the least of two evils.  Don’t ask me to explain because I don’t know and yes I felt the same before Grealish went there.  Maybe because in my early years Liverpool won everything so I was used to it whereas now it feels like City have brought it since their owners came in.

Liverpool for the quad though. No one should ever win the triple never mind the quad. What is it worth if Liverpool win the lot!

City owned by oil barons, with no history to speak of, rewriting their standing in world football...or Liverpool potentially winning a Ln unprecedented quadruple.

They're both hideous options, so I just want us to put in a decent performance and finish as high up the table as possible.

This means Grealish not getting the league title he so desperately wants.

They'll walk it next year with Haaland anyway, especially if Grealish gets back on to his creative wavelength best.

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

On the slim chance we did prevent Citeh winning the league, I'd love him to do that :) I think we'll do well to keep them to 5.

15 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Who the ***** in reality wants Liverpool to win anything???

I mean I hate Man City winning the title, but Liverpool...............

I actually like Pep, but denying them the title, would give me pleasure just for the petty factor of Jack being denied another trophy by his boyhood club. Lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I actually like Pep, but denying them the title, would give me pleasure just for the petty factor of Jack being denied another trophy by his boyhood club. Lol

the atmosphere from the villa fans in the ground would be incredible

id rather city won than liverpool, especially given the quadruple but as an away fan that would be a cracking experience 

out of interest has anyone ever won the title vs us? norwich got out of the championship vs us on the last day but i cant remember anyone lifting the league trophy vs us, maybe prehistoric football

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

id rather city won than liverpool, especially given the quadruple but as an away fan that would be a cracking experience 

out of interest has anyone ever won the title vs us? norwich got out of the championship vs us on the last day but i cant remember anyone lifting the league trophy vs us, maybe prehistoric football

Norwich won the Championship at Villa Park in 2019. United also won the title vs us in Fergie last season when Van Persie scored a volley

We stopped Brighton winning the Championship as well. Ironically a 90th minute Grealish equaliser

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Norwich won the Championship at Villa Park in 2019. United also won the title vs us in Fergie last season when Van Persie scored a volley

We stopped Brighton winning the Championship as well. Ironically a 90th minute Grealish equaliser

of course the RVP hattrick of offside goals

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Would Liverpool draw and City loss still work to give City the title? 🤔

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Would Liverpool draw and City loss still work to give City the title? 🤔

Liverpool have to trash Southampton then which knowing Southampton is possible 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Liverpool have to trash Southampton then which knowing Southampton is possible 

Liverpool win 7-1 against Southampton..City lose 2-1 to us. Liverpool draw 1-1... it goes to a playoff between the two clubs. Can't see it happening now sadly.

Edit: Grealish scoring the goal that took it to a play off in that scenario would be quite something. 

Edited by MrBlack

Â