The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Haha yeah, it's a significant date thing, really but only family for this one so no mates being asked to take a random Monday off, I'm not that evil. 

Anyway... 

I can't keep up with the swings on the jackometer so I'm going to assume the worst and hopefully be surprised.

I expect you to tie the knot as we announce Jack signing a new deal, so for all our sanities I hope your getting married in the morning. 

Congratulations by the way!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SuffolkVillan said:

got on last night @ 7/4. Just checked Betfair still offering 7/4. to go to city is 1/3

The odds prove to me that nobody actually knows what is going to happen. In fact, it'd be no surprise if right now Jack doesn't even know what he's going to do. 

I think this will really all come down to when he sits down with Smith, Edens and Lange and hears what their plans are. The good thing is that we've signed two real quality players at the top end of the pitch. That takes a lot of pressure off him and adds goals to the team. We need a solid bench too. Players that can add quality when they get on the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

If that is not attention seeking I don’t know what is. Everyone knows he is mates with Jack. That’s crap if he’s just screwing with people. 

Isn't he just happy because he's DJing again after 18 months? That's how I read it. 

Edited by Villarocker

Â