The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, woody153 said:

There is a thread on the leeds message board full of recent videos.

Many dives he doesn't get the free kick. He is a great player & doesn't need to do this.

Full of recent videos but the only one you've provided was one of the two already mentioned?

Is it just full of videos of those two incidents over and over?

37 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Hadn't Grealish already given away a free kick before this happened?  Pretty sure the whistle had already gone so this whole incident is afters.

I think the whistle went before he hit the ground but not before he started going down. Fornals clearly fouled him. But the reason why the incident was reviewed by VAR was to see whether fornals kicked grealish after the whistle was blown. 

2 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Full of recent videos but the only one you've provided was one of the two already mentioned?

Is it just full of videos of those two incidents over and over?

And I mean the cp one jack steps on Van Aanholts foot so can't generate the power necessary to step which he was expecting so he was falling over anyway. It was unnecessary to go wave his arms but he was going down so he attempted to win a pen whilst he was at it. 

I'll probably reach my daily post limit soon so I won't put anymore.

I live in the east mids & know loads of villa fans. Know your head chef at bodymoor heath too, great bloke is Ryan.

He used to be head chef at twycross zoo & back nearly 2 years ago he liked my joke after leeds came back from 2:0 down..

"Have you heard about Dean Smiths new house? It's a 2 up 3 down" 🤠

1 hour ago, villanmac said:

Good lad - take the dive. Everyone labels him a diver anyway when he's kicked - see the first half last night.

Get them booked and if the ref isn't sticking them in the book, stick them in the book for him. Teams want to single him out for special treatment with cynical fouls and then get all up in arms when he goes down. They can't have it both ways.

Brighton were doing it last week and i liked that he got Lamptey sent off for one then too. 

Nice perspective, I retract my previous wish he wouldn't dive statement with this in mind.  I do still wish he wouldn't, but the game is too flawed for his skills to get their rewards without him doing it so i can accept it until teams stop trying to cheat against him

1 minute ago, woody153 said:

I live in the east mids & know loads of villa fans. Know your head chef at bodymoor heath too, great bloke is Ryan.

He used to be head chef at twycross zoo & back nearly 2 years ago he liked my joke after leeds came back from 2:0 down..

Any more?  :crylaugh:You've put a video of the one already mentioned and the video of a foul. This mystical thread full of videos of Grealish diving is in your imagination.

Watching the game last night it was clear the referee was poor. Early on we were not getting free kicks we should have, and there should have even been a few yellows. I think Grealish would have seen this and felt he had to make more of the contacts to get free kicks/players booked. When the game got a bit edgy in the early part of the second half it was clear our players were making the most of excessive contact, not just Grealish. Not excusing diving, but skillful players are always targeted and need protecting.

14 minutes ago, woody153 said:

You could have used that post for one rather than talking about a man who used to work at a zoo.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Why are Leeds fans so obsessed with us?

Being honest it's dean smith.

He was manager of brentford & they used to dive non stop & of course we played them quite a bit in the championship.

Bit surprised I've not had the 'slavo, slavo' at me yet 😂 I was at wembley in 1996 😬

2 minutes ago, woody153 said:

Being honest it's dean smith.

He was manager of brentford & they used to dive non stop & of course we played them quite a bit in the championship.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but based on the evidence of this thread it's most likely that you just imagined these dives. Have you ever had a professional assessment of your hallucinations?

• Haha 1

Just now, YouUnastanFren said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but based on the evidence of this thread it's most likely that you just imagined these dives. Have you ever had a professional assessment of your hallucinations?

He can't do that, they'd take his hard drive off him. 

4 minutes ago, tinker said:

Because we have the best player in the premier league in Jack , diving or no diving. Discuss? 

Jack 'buys' a lot of fouls and occasionally just plain dives, but he is also pole-axed pretty often, so the dislike of him is likely to stem from an entirely understandable mix of envy and hatred. Quite frankly, who cares!

• Like 1

Â