Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

22 minutes ago, AJ said:

I am a bit late to the party, but I started watching The Inbetweeners, and I powered through the 3 seasons as it had me hooked.

Brilliant, and absolutely hilarious! The last ep where they go camping nearly killed me.

I read somewhere that the Americans made a version of it. Is it shit like everything else they get their hands on?

The first five minutes of the first episode was all I could take. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AJ said:

I am a bit late to the party, but I started watching The Inbetweeners, and I powered through the 3 seasons as it had me hooked.

Brilliant, and absolutely hilarious! The last ep where they go camping nearly killed me.

I read somewhere that the Americans made a version of it. Is it shit like everything else they get their hands on?

You also have the 2 inbetweeners movies if you haven't seen those. (First one is good, the second is ok but not so good)

The american TV series wasn't good, They made 12 episodes. Most of it is pretty much a scene for scene remake. It has it's moments i guess but mostly because the bits that were funny are still funny in this. You aren't really missing anything by not watching it but it's only 4-5 hours in total if you want more of the same although watching it so close to just having watched the original is probably a little pointless.

• Thanks 1

Currently watching Blake's 7 on YouTube. To be fair I wouldn't say its a great TV show but it's a great bit if nostalgia as it was my favourite TV show when I was 10 and I've not seen it since. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AJ said:

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

Nearly finished Making a Murderer season 2. 

I just wanted to say how much I hate Ken Kratz. I dislike everything about him from how his voice sounds to the way he handles himself. Urgh.  Creeps me out.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

paddy mcguinness and freddie flintoff confirmed as the new top gear presenters

what an almighty **** up that is, going properly down the lads lads lads route

**** me, another bunch of presenters? When do I get to have a go?

I've not watched a single episode since the first couple from the Chr*s Ev*ns era. How have the last couple of seasons gone?

agree about evans, made it unwatchable but matt le blanc almost single handedly turned it around and made it good, the last series was close to being better than GT to be fair to him but he has said that the travelling means too much time away from family

they have one more series with him at the start of next year, it needs to be good in preparation for the drop 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Nearly finished Making a Murderer season 2. 

I just wanted to say how much I hate Ken Kratz. I dislike everything about him from how his voice sounds to the way he handles himself. Urgh.  Creeps me out.

Yep, a creep.

Steven's mum distracts me, she makes me think of Yoda.

I'm a couple of episodes deep into Making a Murderer 2.

You can kind of tell it won't be anywhere near as good as the first season. But it's still pretty interesting stuff so far.

The new lawyer reminds me of on of The Witches from the Roald Dahl book. I bet she's bald.

I've not watched any of the new series yet, but it still blows my mind that anyone could watch any of the Brendan Dassey interrogation and come to the conclusion it's legit. It's a mentally challenged kid being slowly coaxed into saying what the detectives want to hear. And he doesn't even do that that well.

It's hauntingly similar to the Jesse Miskelley confession in the West Memphis case. Speaking of which...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

paddy mcguinness and freddie flintoff confirmed as the new top gear presenters

what an almighty **** up that is, going properly down the lads lads lads route

#ladbantz

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm a couple of episodes deep into Making a Murderer 2.

You can kind of tell it won't be anywhere near as good as the first season. But it's still pretty interesting stuff so far.

The new lawyer reminds me of on of The Witches from the Roald Dahl book. I bet she's bald.

Personally, I think it's been better. Though i'm on the last episode. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I've not watched any of the new series yet, but it still blows my mind that anyone could watch any of the Brendan Dassey interrogation and come to the conclusion it's legit. It's a mentally challenged kid being slowly coaxed into saying what the detectives want to hear. And he doesn't even do that that well.

Utterly baffling how it was an accepted confession. Some of the stuff in the new series will make your blood boil. 

Edited by PieFacE

does "jesus showed me where it was" get topped?

will start it tonight, i picked daredevil over it, also watched the new series of hip hop evolution and the who shot the sheriff bob marley documentary over the weekend, havent even got round to watching the narcos mexico trailer that was released saturday, like i said before they are taking the piss

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

It's hauntingly similar to the Jesse Miskelley confession in the West Memphis case. Speaking of which...

There's a whole series called "The Confession Tapes" on this sort of stuff. The first case in particular (which I think is the first two episodes, all the rest are one episode per case) is terrifying.

Basically if you "confess" then you'll almost always be found guilty. Even if it is blindingly obvious that you were coerced into a false confession.

But in short I agree. How anyone could watch the Brendan Dassey confession and think it was a real confession is beyond me.

Season 1 spoiler just in case

Spoiler

That's the real tragedy in Making a Murderer. As interesting and convincing (at times) the first season is (I've still not seen much of season 2) I'm still inclined to believe Steven Avery probably murdered Teresa.
But I think it's clear Brendan had little, or probably nothing, to do with it.

i'll be honest and say i dont remember 100% of season 1 but to me the whole thing is still just logically flawed

Spoiler

anyone who is capable of cleaning blood like that would have also been thorough enough not to do the other things, he covered the hardest thing to cover up and then didn't do some of the easiest things to cover, he's apparently a criminal mastermind and an idiot at the same time

clean that much blood but then leave the keys behind his bedside table...nope i dont buy in to it

Â