Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just finished season 3 of The Blacklist...I sorta thought that was going to happen :)

Now it's time to start banking new series to binge watch;

Ray Donovan season 4;

Aquarius season 2

Mr Robot season 2

Suits season 6.

Then just waiting for air dates for The Affair season 3 and the other half of Vikings

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

i agree

just finished GoT, the flash, limitless, the people vs OJ, peaky blinders, last panthers, daredevil

currently watching penny dreadful, Marco Polo, Orange is the new black, billions

waiting for ballers, Luke cage, westworld,meow to get away with murder

Then when you think there's the likes of the leftovers, narcos and making a murderer kicking about which are all excellent, I dont even watch the likes of Fargo, the tunnel, blacklist, the affair

there might not be a contender for the best ever at the moment (although GoT ain't bad...) but there is a ridiculous amount of 8/10 stuff about

Each to their own and all but suprised about the 2 bold parts.

I really wanted to like flash (its my boxing name, i collect flash snapbacks etc) but couldnt get into it at all. 

36 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i cant get in to arrow and that legends of tomorrow was absolutely terrible but i quite like the flash

flash is great, just finished season 2. main villians for both seasons are very good. stick with it, as for arrow same got bored of it. flash is better :thumb:

38 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I read the synopsis of Arrow after a guy at work said he watched it.

It sounds like the shittest TV show of all time.

It's Batman with a different skin on top, and done a bit shitily. They even nick a bunch of Batman villains across the series. Second series is genuinely good, rest of it varies between alright and shite. Too many episodes and too many characters undermine it generally, and the villains make or break each series - the second series is good entirely because they have a magnificent bastard as the villain.

It should be better than it is though.

14 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Arrow peaked too soon in the second season

They won't get a villain as good as that  

The third series should have had a fantastic villain, but somehow they decided it would be really good idea to have him in 5 episodes of a 23 episode series for a grand total of about 15 minutes. And made the entire plotline garbage.

Series 4 was marginally better by actually having the villain played by someone competent and actually being in it, but the rest of the series was hopeless.

I don't think I'll be bothering next series.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chindie said:

It's Batman with a different skin on top, and done a bit shitily. They even nick a bunch of Batman villains across the series. Second series is genuinely good, rest of it varies between alright and shite. Too many episodes and too many characters undermine it generally, and the villains make or break each series - the second series is good entirely because they have a magnificent bastard as the villain.

It should be better than it is though.

The guy at work said it was his favourite TV Show of all time.

I don't speak to him anymore.

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The guy at work said it was his favourite TV Show of all time.

I don't speak to him anymore.

That man probably requires a CAT scan, or he's only seen 1 TV show ever.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Wayward Pines meh

I really don't know what to think

I'm regretting giving the 2nd season a go. 

The first one was decent at best, but this is some right shite so far. 

9 hours ago, Chindie said:

That man probably requires a CAT scan, or he's only seen 1 TV show ever.

He also said his favourite bit about Lost was that loads of questions didn't get answered.

He said he doesn't like TV Shows that end. He prefers them to just go on forever until they're cancelled.

59 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He also said his favourite bit about Lost was that loads of questions didn't get answered.

He said he doesn't like TV Shows that end. He prefers them to just go on forever until they're cancelled.

Good god. 

No official confirmation yet, but the new series of Robot Wars is due to start at the end of the month.

Here's a run down of the competitors;

EPISODE ONE

• Behemoth
  • Bonk
  • Carbide
  • Kill-E-Crank-E
  • Nuts
  • Razer
  • Terrorhurtz
  • The General

EPISODE TWO

• Chimera
  • Disconstructor
  • Draven
  • Foxic
  • M.R Speed Squared
  • Shockwave
  • Thor
  • Tough as Nails

EPISODE THREE

• Big Nipper
  • Dantomkia
  • Glitterbomb
  • King B Remix
  • Orte
  • Overdozer
  • Supernova
  • TR2

EPISODE FOUR

• Apollo
  • Eruption
  • Kan-Opener
  • PP3D
  • Sabretooth
  • Storm 2
  • Sweeney Todd
  • Terror Turtle

EPISODE FIVE

• Beast
  • Chompalot
  • Crazy Coupe 88
  • Gabriel
  • Infernal Contraption
  • Ironside 3
  • Pulsar
  • Thermidor 2

Episode 6 will be the grand final. Lots of familiar names!

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Same as the flash I doubt the 20+ episodes per season actually does it any favours 

Flash takes about mid season for villain to be revealed but there are always hints that something dark is lurking. season 2 for me the villain was class. Its a lot better than arrow. There is a few cross-overs as well.

Â